3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ May 10 - 16 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/201466-binge-free-challenge-%7E-may-10-16-a.html)

WardHog 05-10-2010 07:11 AM

Binge-free challenge ~ May 10 - 16

Hi everyone!! Welcome to the binge free challenge!! You can come in here and post your weekly successes and struggles and keep track of your binge free days. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other. No negativity! We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

Let's have an awesome week!! :D

WardHog 05-10-2010 07:12 AM

Can you guys please circle the wagon back around so I can get back on? Thanks!

duqserb 05-10-2010 10:03 AM

I'm in! SO need to get back on the workout wagon today :-) Here's to an awesome week ladies!

~D~

tyla 05-10-2010 10:23 AM

Day 90! :D

Let's all make this a great week. :dust:

Tyla

jynx 05-10-2010 10:34 AM

I'm on binge-free day 15 :D hoping to continue :)

DogMomNP 05-10-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyla (Post 3284719)
Day 90! :D

Let's all make this a great week. :dust:

Tyla

WOW Tyla, contrats!

I am on day 3.

foxxy511 05-10-2010 11:15 AM

I'm starting over again. Back from my vacation and while it was fun and I had a great time, I just used it as an excuse to eat however I wanted. Definitely binged and I am kind of disappointed in myself because I really wanted to TRY on this trip, you know? Have a good time, splurge a little, but still remain in control. Control flew right out the window though. And, it didn't help that the friend I was visiting has a history of ED (in fact, after staying with her for a few days, I think it's back, but I don't know how to talk to her about it). I feel like whenever I see someone else's screwed up relationship with food, it sort of fuels my own screwed up relationship. But, I am so back on that wagon now. I will weigh in at my WW meeting on Thursday and accept the consequences, but I'm not stepping on a scale before then! Well, I take that back, I have a Dr's appt tomorrow, so I'll step on the scale then...maybe I won't look! Haha! I'm telling you though, I had a good breakfast and work out this morning and I already feel better!

Hope everyone has been doing well!! Have a good week chickies!

tyla 05-10-2010 10:44 PM

Dogmom, Thank you for your compliment. :hug: Love your doggie's pic! :)

Foxxy, glad you had a good vacation. Good for you for getting right back on track when you got home. :carrot:

I won't have time to get on the computer tomorrow, but I'm planning on making it Day 91!

Nite all. :wave:

Good luck to all of us this week. :goodluck:

Tyla

katerina11 05-10-2010 11:34 PM

Day 24 no sugar for me. My husband had a tonsillectomy and I had to go out and buy ice cream for him, but have not touched it. I've thought about it, and am thinking about it now, as it's late and no one is up, which is prime binge time for me. I'm resisting though. It helps to post about it.

fillupthesky 05-11-2010 12:05 AM

i'm in! good luck ladies!
i almost went on a binge yesterday, but controlled myself. italian family=big bowls of pasta that i could have gone to town on. but i didnt. *phew*

jynx 05-11-2010 04:12 AM

Day 16 - I CANNOT believe I resisted birthday nibbles, including doritos and salsa yesterday!!! I have NEVER had that much will power. Ever.

:D :D :D :D Many smiles today :)

paris81 05-11-2010 09:15 AM

I'm on day 1 again --grrr. I posted a whole thread about what happened...it was so dumb!

duqserb 05-11-2010 10:05 AM

I'm back to day 1 as well. The candy at work last night did me in once again. Making it a point not to throw the week away though...even though I'm going to PF Chang's later for dinner. There will definitely be leftovers brought home! (and eaten tomorrow lol)

~D~

DogMomNP 05-11-2010 02:11 PM

Day 4.

I did overeat by about 230 cal yest, but I didn't binge. It wasn't mindless eating either, it was just I didn't tally my calories until I was already done: I am bad at estimating, that is why I have to measure/plan ahead of time.

bellenoir 05-11-2010 05:43 PM

i overdid it yesterday, cookies, chicken nuggets fries etc....i worked out for two hours and stuck to my salad and rice cake today.