Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

Day 38, but I'm nervous. We're going to Benihana (a Japanese steakhouse) for dinner tonight and I have no idea how to order. Every order comes with all these extras (each comes with soup, salad, shrimp appetizer, veggies, AND rice!) I can't believe how nervous I'm getting over this. But, they cook it right in front of you! And I would feel like I was being stuck up if I refused some things (I don't even like shrimp!) or asked for mine prepared without butter. Especially since they prepare it all together (like everyone's veggies and rice will get prepared together). And I'm feeling so defeated because I took my measurements today with my trainer and they were sucky! Haven't lost any weight, went up an inch around my waist (WHY?!) I know I said the other day I wouldn't worry, but darn it, why am I trying so hard and seeing no results!? I'm a downer today...sorry girls! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #47  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 3 and I made it. It was very hard today, another chocolate craving.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

Day 39 and it turns out I shouldn't have been so nervous. I always do that to myself...work myself up and get upset for no good reason. Anyway, I ate a light breakfast and had two snacks rather than lunch yesterday since I knew dinner would be HUGE. But, at dinner I ended up having the steamed salmon and veggies which cooked in its own little packet so it wasn't exposed to outrageous amounts of butter (everything else was slathered in it!). I tracked everything and DID NOT binge when I got home even though, for some insane reason, I wanted to dive head first into the cookie jar. I had some 100 cal popcorn later when I was feeling hungry.

And, in other news, I got two (size 8!!) skirts from Old Navy yesterday and two sleeveless tops from Penney's. First, I haven't had a jean skirt since high school and I have NEVER wore a sleeveless top. But, with the weights I've been doing, my arms don't look half bad! Yay for NSVs!

Fruitlady -- I'm glad to hear you made it through a hard day!

Have a good Sunday everyone!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Glad to hear you survived your dinner out Foxxy! That's always my biggest issue too...eating out. But again, now I'm going to try to be more focused on eating healthy and actually getting what I WANT to eat a restaurant. Seeing as how I hardly eat out...if I get a stinking cheeseburger with some fries once in awhile it's not going to kill me and I will thoroughly enjoy it :-p Glad you kept the cookies at bay also :-)

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Day 14 here (two weeks!)
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 214/177/165lb (97/80.5/75kg)

Height: 5'7" (170cm)

Day 21 for me...three whole weeks of feeling happy, in control and guilt-free
rainbow84uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Day 7 :-) Going to be a stressful week with finals Mon-Thurs but this will be the last time I will EVER have to take finals!! :-) Looking forward to getting the week over with...

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #53  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 2 binge free for me. I binged Sunday and Monday, it was really bad. Sunday we went to the local farmers market and I made the mistake of buying a bag of chocolate, about 2 lbs. I was eating it all day! Then Monday we went to the buffet and I blew it again. When we got home I ate the rest of the chocolate even though I was so stuffed. I gained 5 lbs. just from those two days, I feel so bloated and weighed down still!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote