Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

fruitlady: Keep up the strength I know it's hard, you'll be amazing tomorrow once you break your record! If you need anything come on here, we will all support you

tyla: thanks for the welcome back It's good to be missed. I went off track but still fighting the fight! I think it's great how far you've gone, I hope to one day get past the 30day mark I think after that I can sucessfully continue.

TheBunneh: Day 4 for you Day 5 for me...yaaaayy! We can get through this challenge, only 2 more days!

paris81: sleep is the bodys greatest defense....rest up! nice job on Day 12!

ravensglen3: I know it feels good to be notices for all your hard work, and I'm always here for support, everyone here has been super supportive for me and without this website....I would not be successful. One day at a time, and you're already on day 4...kept it up

sarahslacker: I'm proud of you for picking yourself up and getting back on track. I know it's hard, don't feel sad...I'm sending you *hugs*

happytobeamomof2: That is so amazing that you can go to a luncheon and feel in control! That's what we all strive for and you've got it! Enjoy today's lunch! Thanks for the smile compliment...I always tell people "you too can have this smile for $11,000 and 7 mouth surgeries" lol

NightAngel: Keep up the good work, just take it one day at a time. We have two challenges and we can do it together. 2 days left for this one and then on to the next. come on here anytime you need support, we are all here for you!

Everyone else, I hope you all had a great binge free day and thank you all for your advice and support. You guys have really helped me, that's why i'm here for all of you! Good Luck

Last edited by jdonato; 03-25-2010 at 05:04 PM.
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 235/tracker/150

Height: 5.9

yesterday was 23 days binge-free. Can't believe it.
lukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 315/284/onederland

Height: 5'6"

Today was day 39, binge-free and 45 pounds gone!
Blairsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:17 PM   #49  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Thanks jdonato. We'll definitely make it!

Lukesmom and Blairsey, you both are doing awesome! Keep it up!! =)
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

well i did make it through my luncheon. it was emotional for me because it was in memory of my mentor who was killed two years ago. the lunch was lovely - soup, beef/potato and a mousse dessert... i didnt even hesitate to enjoy it, guilt free... then i was supposed to wait for a shuttle to take me back to work... well, i decided to walk instead. a mere 6km (or more!) in 3" heels... well, my blisters have blisters!!!! and i still went to the gym tonight to do my weights! i feel wicked amazing!!!!!!!
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #51  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

jdonato- thanks, I wish I would have been able to read your post earlier, just before I ate a whole jar of peanut butter, I was dipping marshmellows in it too. I didn't think I could fit that much in my stomach! I thought I could control myself enough to have it in the house, I quess I can't. Day 1 tomorrow
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #52  

oh fruitlady... i am so sorry you just went through this! i am trying to decide if i buy pnb tomorrow for the first time in over three months. i am not sure if i am ready for it and on the other hand, i remember my own words "it is an inanimate object and it has NO control over me" ....

i am glad you are refocused and ready for tomorrow!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Default day 3

ok, so day three, no bingeing. I went to mcds yesterday, as I am still drawn there at times and had a mcchicken sandwich (should have passed on the mayo)

and in the evening I had an extra piece of chicken.... but so far no mindless cramming, and I'd have been prime for it and even today since I have to bust butt on homework and it's now late. Either way I don't feel like eating right now and that's a good sign. Yogurt usually leaves me wanting more to fill.

Unfortunately there isin't much by way of change, still me, not losing much this month... that is what gets me, going forever not losing... but I'm waiting for now...I already had my fit over it when the binge happened.

Thank you guys for the support, it helps...and being accountable helps too.
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Day 13
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #55  

Height: 4'11"

Day 5 here.
ravensglen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #56  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Day 5.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

Day 6 for me!

This weekend will be binge-free now that the bf is on board with food and finances. Our biggest weakness is fast food, it's convient and seems to be cheap at the time, also yummy but add that up over a month...when we looked at our bank statement...we wanted to barf! So we put ourselves on a budget and make a pack to not eat fast food! This has really helped us not binge and save soooo much money, so this weekend we won't be eating out and I won't binge!

We want to go see a movie tonight, so I may save room for my calories for popcorn, then again I feel like I can easily go without it no problem. I have work in a little bit, I don't have classes on Fridays and it's great when I work because I get exercise and I'm not thinking about food as much. Plus we got some new fragrances and it's sooooo yummy, I just focus on the products and it makes my day.

fruitlady: it's ok, we are here to help you get back up and keep going. Let's get through Sunday and we will continue on Monday with a new challengestay strong!

happytobe: Holly Shmolly! Awesome job at the luncheon, seriously that's amazing and you walked in 3" heels back to work. Keep it up As far as the pnp goes...I wouldn't buy it unless it comes in a very small jar just to see if you can handle it. However it's up to you on how you feel, if you feel strong(which I know your superwoman!) go for it and kick it's a$$.....if you feel you may slip up....for get it! Mine is fast food so I have to see how long I can go without it...I'm not including a salad, or cup of chili though more like burgers and crap. Good luck!

Everyone else..you guys have done amazing so far, keep up the good work! I wish everyone a wonderful Friday and binge-free day.
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #58  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 1 again, it's going good because I still felt full when I got up this morning, and kind of sick. I didn't even want to look at my breakfast, but forced it down anyway.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Day 46. You'd think I would have lost a ton of weight, but I haven't--just 1/2 a pound. That part's discouraging! But I want to get to day 50, so I'll hang in there. Besides, when I overeat I gain! How unfair is that. When I'm good I don't lose, but if I eat extra I gain!

Fruitlady, your metabolism must be high, because if I ate a jar of PB, I'd probably gain 6 lbs and it would take forever to lose it. But terrible eating habits hurt us both. (Just an idea, when I want to overeat, it's really about something else, some emotion. Could that be what's going on?) Hang in there. I know you can do it. I believe in you!

Happytobe, congrats on a job well-done! Nice luncheon and awesome exercise! (Sorry about the blisters.)

Hi jdonato Thanks for your support!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Tyla
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #60  

have a great weekend yourself tyla! and the blisters are reminding me of the hard work i do every day... i ran nearly 5miles this morning with my blisters then went to an osteopath right after for an overall assessment... so needless to say, i am sitting on my behind right now... trying to recover ! ha ha ha...

happy friday!!!