Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #31  
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

Just starting Day 6 today! Yay! Its going really well, I love to be in control!!!

Have a fantastic week everyone!
wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

I'm in. Binge free - Day 15 1/2.

Weekends and evenings are the HARDEST for me.
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 124/119/110

Height: 5'4"

Today is day 25.

Some days are super tempting to just give in, but so far so good.
DogMomNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

WardHog: nice job grocery shopping with no extras! It feels going knowing you don't have to those temtations.

MamaP: Day 27 wahooo! congrats!

happytobe: nice job on the cravings! That's a great side-effect to have and Day 87....yowza! Great Job, you are an inspiration to us all.

tyla: I missed ya! You are already on Day 44, congrats. I'm happy for you!

fruitlady: good job on keeping the food in the house. You have to let yourself enjoy a little inorder to not binge. Keep up the good work

NightAngel26: Welcome! I'm very proud of you for joining, it takes alot of guts and strength and we are all here to support you. We are also doing the Arbor Day Challenge together. Whatever you need let me know

Blairsey: Amazing job last night! You enjoyed the steak and skipped the desert, that a huge accomplishment. Going over a little is perfectly fine, its all about balance and you have it! Congrats!

TheBunneh: wahoo day 3, lets go day 4

paris81: nice job on day 11!

wiosna: Good Job on Day 6, I'm happy you feel in control, keep it up!

mammasita: I know what you mean by weekends and evenings, those are when i binge the most...you are doing awesome with day 15...congrats!

Today is a great day! I'm on Day 4 and I went to my Grad Expo today....I got my cap and gown, my orange tassel (engineering is orange), and my tickets and signed up for the alumni assoc. Im so scared I just want to get through and pass this semester, I graduate May 7th. It's beautiful out and I feel like I will be able to have more control in my life, eating, school, work all of it. I just have to work very hard at it, which i'm willing to. I hope everyone has a great day.
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #35  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Thanks jdonato. Good job on day four!

I'm having a really hungry day today. I'm sick and a little fuzzy from cough syrup so I think that's making it harder too (plus I can't workout today, I did for the past couple days and it really aggravates my cough). But so far I'm still good on calories and I know that as long as I don't panic I'll be okay. I'm focusing on eating for nutrition and making myself choose foods based on how they will benefit my body. And if I go over my calories a tiny bit at least it will still be good food. Taking the pressure off to be 100% on calories today helps a lot.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:54 PM   #36  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

jdonato- Thanks for the support. I'm on day 6 today, still no urge to pig out. Amazing, i usually don't go more than 7 days without a binge and I just might make it this time.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default day 1 today....

Today I am busting my butt to burn off the extra from yesterday. I might just do it! Tomorrow I would like to go for a walk. I was good about food today, eating a naughty but low cal breakfast (toaster strudel), fruit and whipped cream for lunch, and tonight I'm making a stew. It should be pretty low cal, I have yet to figure it up for sure.

I hope you all are doing well. It's hard for me to go a week without bingeing... so, we'll see.

I'm quite sure that I'll allow myself a binge once in a while, but I should be able to do much better than I have lately....

jdonato- thanks for the warm welcome...I'm sure I'll frequent this board until it's gone and hopefully the next ones as well.
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

jdonato - you have an amazing smile! thank you for taking the time to compliment everyone... it is ladies like you (and everyone else that takes the time to comment) that make me feel like i can keep this going... even on nights like tonight when i am 1.5hrs from my last 'snack' and already hungry...

i was invited, at the last minute, to a luncheon tomorrow and, for the first time, i am not panicing about what food might be there... i can go, enjoy whatever it is (likely a sit down meal that i cannot control at all except to push aside anything really obvious) and i am really okay with the idea of having dessert tomorrow without feeling guilty! this is huge for me... no panics... no issues..... just a business lunch... wooo hoo!!!

thanks ladies! cannot wait to hear that you made it through another day binge free!
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Happytobe - I absolutely understand the challenge of going to have a meal you can't control and feeling panicky about it. Yet it's going to happen sometimes so it's much more enjoyable if you can just relax and enjoy it.

Day 3 for me - It'd been about a month since I had binged and then Sunday I ate and ate and ate and ate - it was awful and I was literally 10 pounds heavier on Monday. It feels like every time I get close to my weight goal I end up sabotaging myself - What's up with that? Anyways, hopping on here instead of eating more like I want to - Had my dinner, felt satisifed hunger wise, but it's like there's a knot in my stomach or hole that I'm trying to fill Been sad this week, probably because of overindulgence last weekend.
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #40  

Height: 4'11"

jdonato - thanks for mentioning me earlier... it makes me feel so supported!!

today is day 4!
ravensglen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:55 AM   #41  

Height: 4'11"

btw- sarahslacker... i know how you feel! I was about 45 days binge free and then this weekend I binged and ate so much, I was so full and sick the next day... I was just so thirsty and I had no room in my stomach for water it was awful.
but if you can go a month, I know you can do it again. Keep your chin up.
ravensglen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Day 12! Tired today, which never makes me want to eat, just sleep!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #43  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Day 4. =)
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

This is day 45. Good luck to us all!

Happytobe, I know you'll do well at the luncheon. As Dr. Laura says, "Your will is stronger than food. Don't let the food control you." Hope this helps. (I'm using all these techniques, too.LOL)

jdonato, thanks for noticing how far I've come. This is a huge deal. And, welcome back. We missed you!

Have a great day, everyone!

Tyla

Last edited by tyla; 03-25-2010 at 07:44 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #45  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 7 for me, I'm breaking a record! Getting tempted, but I'm trying real hard to remind myself of how I feel after I binge on peanut butter and f.f reddi whip. Like crap!!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote