Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #76  

Height: 5'6"

HI Everyone. I finished my 11th binge-free day. I am proud of myself and proud of you all for posting to the thread. Wishing you all a binge-free and well balanced (emotionally and food-wise) day.
Susan
hikergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 235/tracker/150

Height: 5.9

4 days binge-free!!

lukesmom
lukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 173/136/125

Height: 4"11'

today is day 1 again for me, but hopefully my last day one for a while. I went to a birthday party for a 1 year old today and just ate the salad with dressing and veggies (i'm on southbeach and that was the only "legal" thing). I turned down pasta (which I love and is soooo one of my vices) and delicious looking birthday cake.

I have a cruise coming up at the beginning of April. Hopefully that will give me the motivation i need to post a higher and higher number of binge free days every day!
Maryjaneld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #79  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 4 for me, it was tough. I was so tempted to binge on anything. I'm having alot of stress with my mom here, she has dementia. I refuse to let her lead me to a binge!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #80  
Kara

S/C/G: 375/see ticker/185

Height: 5'10''

Day 1 done! I had the urge but fought through it and drank water and came on here instead for motivation. I know I can do this!
koceank29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 315/284/onederland

Day 21.

That is 3 WEEKS! I can't believe I've doing this.
Blairsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #82  

I finished my 12th binge free day.
Blairsey --- wow, 21 days. A big congradulations to you!!!
kocean -- welcome!
maryjaneld - way to go with the cake and pasta refusal!

Fruitlady --- I understand the challenges of being/caring with someone with dementia. I send you vibes giving you an extra load of patience and understanding.
hikergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

hey guys, It's been a few days since I've been on here. I read everyone's progress and I am very proud of all of you!

ravensglen3: 32 Days of being binge free is amazing! How do you do it so long? I hope your doing well.

JustSharing83: Great job on fighting the urgers and knowing that it can come on at anytime. you are very aware and that's probably why your so successful. keep it up!

paris81: you can make it to Day 20 no problem. We are here to help. That's good your friend isn't a trigger to binge. I hope it goes well when she visits

MamaP: 7lbs is a great loss. You'll be looking great when you see your daughter and her family. I hope you make your goal and congrats on Day 9!

Blairsey: First...holly crap! you made the cupcakes for your daughter and didn't even have one! That's some serious restraint. Great job! Your already on Day 21 keep it up

hikergirl: 12 Days is a big accomplishment. I'm very happy for you. Wishing you a great 13th Day

tyla: Day 25 wahoooo! Nice job! You can do it, we are all here for you

lukesmom: 4 Days down lets go for Day 5. You can do it!

WardHog: I can't thank you enough for starting this thread. It's been a blessing for me and everyone else. For the first time in my life I feel like I have control of my eating and have a chance to keep the weight off. Thank you so much! and congrats on 17 Days

Maryjaneld: Nice job getting back on track and eating the salad at the b-day party. I've done the south beach diet too and it has really helped me. The first two weeks were the hardest but that helped me jump start my weight loss and from there I calorie counted and kept it up. I wish you well getting ready for your cruise! Oh and back to one of your posts about thinking about purging...I've been there, not puking because when I get sick I break out in blood vessels on my face from the drive hieves and stress(sorry TMI). But a couple of years back I purged through laxatives. I would binge knowing I could just take one and get rid of it. It was really a problem because I would secretly buy the laxitive and hide and take it so no one would see me and say something. My bf had an idea but I dont think he knew the extent of it. I hid it from him too. What got me to stop, was one day I overdosed on a laxitive pill and woke up in the middle of the night feeling like a knife was being jabbed into my stomach and I was in so much pain for hours. I knew right there I had a problem and it needed to stop. Till this day I haven't touched a laxative unless I severely needed it due to constipation. But I do find myself thinking after previous binges about taking one and then I tell myself "you did this to yourself now you have to undo it yourself. A laxative isn't going to solve the problem!" I hope this helps sorry if it was long winded. A healthier way to "cleanse" after that is the next day drink a lot of water, lower your sodium intake and limit your fat intake. Your body will naturally cleanse itself and it's healthier mentally and physically.

fruitlady: sorry to hear about your mom. I know how stressful that can be and takes a huge toll on your body. Congrats on Day 4 and I'm here for you and with CC girls as well.

ThinkinThin: It's ok you can get back on. Just take it one day at a time. You can do it!

duqserb: I love tapas! I went to a tapas bar in Spain and it was so much fun and great food! Good job for not binging and it's great to try different food. I know what you mean with full cabinets, you will be able to fight the urges, you've already come so far. Good luck

koceank29: Awesome job on Day 1. Let's go Day 2!

Sorry if I missed anyone.

I am 6 Days binge-free! this is the first weekend in how long I didn't binge! And the scale has rewarded me for it. Friday night I got some wine and only had 8oz and that's it! I stopped eating at 8:00, drank lots of water and went to bed. Yesterday I went way over my calories but didn't binge(higher calorie densed foods). The alfredo sause in my dinner was very high calorie, but I didn't eat alot of food nor overeat afterwards. I had my 3 meals, and 3 snacks and drank alot of water. I've been eating only half to 3/4 of my meals and then tossing the rest out. I don't need those last bites. Today the bf comes home from his trip and I will be greeting him feeling very happy and sexy! hehe. I hope everyone has a wonderful binge free day! I'm going to clean and get everything ready for his arrival tonight!
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 173/136/125

Height: 4"11'

day 2 for me. I started to go off plan and ate 10 corn chips and a small piece of ghiardeli chocolate, but then i wasn't hungry anymore and just stopped. It felt good. I continued for the rest of the day on plan.

Hope everyone had a great binge free day.

Thanks for the kind words jdonato. It sounds like you've been through a lot and come through just fine You should be proud. I think we've all taken the first step by logging on and telling about our progress good or bad.
Maryjaneld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 300/292/170

Height: 5'7"

Day 4 for me, and happy about it.
Chrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 235/tracker/150

Height: 5.9

Day 5--still binge-free, dh even suggested mexican food (my fav) for dinner and I controlled myself. Brought home leftovers!!

lukesmom
lukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #87  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Day 12 . . . still no additional weight loss so I'm hoping for a whoooooosssshhh very soon!

---------------------------
Kris
Dancing away the pounds
One for every 5 lbs. lost
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #88  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Thanks everyone for your support. But I caved in yesterday, binged on my favorites, then I felt sooo bad. Gained the 2lbs back that I just lost. I'm on day 1 again today, and I did good.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 198.6/148/120

Height: 5'3"

20 days binge free
aluxa is offline   Reply With Quote