Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-22-2009, 03:35 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 186/179/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlady View Post
Thanks Skyra, Best of luck to you also. Let us know how your doing. The urges to binge just seem to be more frequent for me right now and I can't figure out why. I think cause I got away with a lot of snacking for a couple days without gaining weight and then you start thinking well maybe i can get away with more snacking. Then that's when i go overboard and end up gaining weight. I would like to lose 2 lbs. before Thanksgiving, so i am not buying any of my favorite or trigger foods for a long while. Good luck everyone!!
totally agree with you on that - thinking you can snack and not gain weight cos it takes a while to catch up with you lol.

anyway, have finally had a 90% binge free day. all you good people can at least know you are succeeding.
angelfoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #47  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

This is day 2 binge free for me. I'm doing good so far, I have no tempting foods in the house. I cut up some veggies last night and put them in zip lock bags and put them in the front of my fridge, so when I want to snack, I will see them easily and hopefully they will satisfy my need to munch. Just doing little things like that, can help you alot. Good luck to everyone today!!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Well, I am back at day one...... but I will survive. I had an out of town Thanksgiving dinner yesterday...... and I blew it. Oh well, such is life.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:46 AM   #49  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

I'm on day three binge free. I'm really not craving any of my trigger foods, I don't have any of them in the house anymore and i know Thanksgiving is near and I want to lose 2 lbs yet by then. But i will not binge on Thanksgiving. Only the healthy foods like veggies or fruit and a little turkey( I don't like turkey too much) So I am planning on at least maintaining, not gaining from Thanksgiving. Good luck chicks!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #50  

I made it the whole week!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote