3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ Oct. 5 - 11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/183383-binge-free-challenge-%7E-oct-5-11-a.html)

WardHog 10-05-2009 06:50 AM

Binge-free challenge ~ Oct. 5 - 11

Good Monday morning, chickies! Let's make this a binge-free week. All are welcome!

christymourning 10-05-2009 11:02 AM

I am going to do this, I like the idea of one week at a time. My goal is this week, my goal is this week, my goal is this week, I will tell myself and soon every week will be a goal and then the weeks will pile up!

Bookla 10-05-2009 06:00 PM

I'm putting myself up to the challenge! I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks, and it feels good to join the group. Day one is going well. Looking for the same the next six! :)

SarahBEE 10-05-2009 08:07 PM

Count me in! So far so good today. :) Was tempted to keep eating after dinner tonight, but said "no" and closed the fridge. :) Feel great!
Now if onlly I could convince myself to go to the gym... sigh

DogMomNP 10-06-2009 09:46 AM

I did good for 5 days, then Friday fell off the wagon, had pizza. Didn't technically binge on it though: just a lot of cal in 3 slices of take-out type pizza.

Sunday ate out again, then grazed when home.

Yesterday: Had 2 huge servings of ravioli when I was only supposed to have salad for dinner, then had ice cream after that.
I don't know WHERE my motivation went, and I am going on vacation mid November. U would think the bathing suit would be motivating me!!

lostbutstilltrying 10-06-2009 02:05 PM

Me too! today is my first day binge free and I want to go all week (and my special challenge all weekend) without bingeing

iriswhispers 10-06-2009 11:31 PM

I was doing so well I stopped even counting binge-free days, but recently things have been falling apart again. I really forgot how unbearable the guilty, worthless feelings are after a binge.

Anyway, I'm going to jump in here mid-week because I know how much better I will feel even with a few days under my belt.

DogMomNP 10-07-2009 01:32 PM

Day 2.

lostbutstilltrying 10-07-2009 04:41 PM

so far so good, day 3, mexican tonight (enchiladas and corn&black bean salsa) I sauted the veggies in chicken broth to save calories so I think I figured I can have 3 enchiladas and salsa and rice - let you know how it goes

iriswhispers 10-07-2009 11:36 PM

Today wasn't quite it... not as bad of a binge as yesterday (although I have to admit I am still feeling the need to eat - I'm afraid of what I'll do once my house mate goes to bed). But still, not a binge-free day.

Bookla 10-07-2009 11:44 PM

*sigh* Day Three wasn't so good. Three slices of take out pizza, four breadsticks with dipping sauce, and a HUGE slice of cheesecake. Threw up the cheesecake. Now I'm feeling pretty gross and rotten.....

Whole new day tomorow.

petfresh 10-08-2009 09:10 AM

Wednesday my dad made a ham in the oven, I already had my dinner but I had a slice. And i ended up cutting myself another 3 slices and had 3 this morning :\ I haven't had any cheat days in a month so I don't feel too bad about it. Buuut, I had no idea ham could taste so good. Haha

lostbutstilltrying 10-08-2009 11:04 AM

Dang it! I'm out already - stupid blue icing hostess cupcakes ~sigh~
okay, Day 1 again again

girlonfire 10-08-2009 01:02 PM

Ack my first post didn't get posted! Well here I am on day 4! I had a moment of weakness yesterday and bought chips & salsa. However, I did a good job with portion control and only ate 5 chips! :D

DogMomNP 10-08-2009 01:19 PM

Day 3.

I overate last night, but not enough to be considered a binge, I don't think... I was 300 over goal.