Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 259/248/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Finding Lisa-New Today

Hello everyone!
I hope that I am posting this in the right place! I found this site today and just love it! I am a binge/emotional eater and have a lot to lose. I just wanted to post and introduce myself.
My name is Lisa, I am 33, married and have 2 sons and 2 Basset hounds.....I have been overweight all of my memorable life. It is a real struggle for me. I have already lost 11 lbs and have 87 to go!
I look forward to reading and getting to know some of you. I really need the support!

Lisa
Stronggirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:48 PM   #2  
Featherweight

S/C/G: 135/130/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi Lisa, welcome to 3FC Good luck with the weight loss, lots to read and absorb on here. cheers.
AR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:23 PM   #3  

Hi Lisa! I'm relatively new, as well. 11 lb. lost already? You go girly! x) Let's both work hard to overcome this binge eating and achieve our goals! This forum definitely helps out a lot. (:
Procrastinating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #4  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Welcome! And way to go on the weight loss. You can do this thing! I also am married with a son and a basset hound, as well as other pets. Glad you joined! Keep posting!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote