Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

well, here i am in the danger zone. Don't yell at me. I did a low carb day and managed to only eat 600 calories. I of course am feeling real hunger now. So the urge to eat is there. However, I know better. I have a cut off time for a reason. I am also stressed so I am chewing gum. The gum is helping somewhat. I didn't exercise today and I am bummed about a lot of things.

I can do this. The only problem food solves is HUNGER.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

Jen : how did it go in the end??? 600cals is low, how did you get through it??? i hope you kept it up!!

Yesterday was good, I'm getting weighed on Monday so I'm trying my best to stick to my eating plan.. Going to see my grandparents today and they always have apple strudel and cake and sweets so I'm going to have to show some restraint. But hopefully I can make it to monday and be binge free to make it 21 days!!! But only time will tell.
lol I just burnt my tongue on some hot soup... maybe I'll think a little harder before I eat!

xx

Last edited by SoulSurvivor; 08-16-2009 at 08:29 AM.
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #33  

Height: 5'4"

I screw again big time... I must had eaten at least 10.000 calories last night. Feeling like crap today I am so embarrassed and disappointed with myself.
Today is another day though. And once again I am getting back to the wagon. It has to stop though. oh well... I am going to the track now to do some walk/run - The day after is always so hard... It will be gone soon though... Hope you all are having a better weekend then me
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

No chips or cookies or icecream!! 7 days!! WOOHOO.

SOUL!!! 21 days!!! AWESOME!!!

Belezura... get right back on that wagon!

Jendiet.. 600 calories is well below starvation mode. You are not doing your body any good. If anything, you are hurting it. 800 calories is considered to be on the line of starvation.
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #35  

well, I took in 1700 today. I was shooting for 1200 yesterday, but like I said I didn't make it. Had a crappy day. AS long as I keep my calories up on other days my body will not sense starvation. if anything it will get confused. I used to fast one day and eat the other. I lost a lot of weight that way.

Hotsplashes...I don't think I could go without chips, cookies, cake, icecream...I did for 2 years...then I went beserk. More power to you!

Hugs..belezura...I have binged on 10,000 cs + before. I know how crappy it makes you feel. Just tell yourself tomorrow is another day. And you can recover. It would not hurt to skip breakfast...since your digestive system is probably overwhelmed with food right now. I recover better from a binge by eating MUCH less the next day. Our bodies were designed for that anyways.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #36  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Looks like I will make it through the week-end binge-free. Six days here.

I'll start a new thread in the morning!
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #37  

yay! wardhog!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #38  

well, I am pretty upset about a situation. And I was so tempted to soothe it with some chocolate. but...I sat down and chomped on a piece of gum instead. yay me.

I PLAN on living by my mantra "the only problem food solves is hunger"
Old 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #39  

Height: 5'4"

You now Jendiet gum have helped me a lot in my new way of eating... I know it is full of crap chemicals... but what can we do???
It works...
Which ones do you use...
I found that Stride is the one that have the taste last longer... SF, of course
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #40  

yep, it's stride for me too.i have to use the minty kind. I do hate the "chemicals". I can chomp, chomp, chomp for about 10 min. After that the taste is ridiculous. So I set the gum to the side to chomp later if I need to. Alot of stress/tension is released through the jaw.