Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

I have had a really hard day today , I really want to binge but I can't let myself because it's only early days, it's my 13th day being binge free and I'm getting weighed in tomorrow and feel like I have the world on my shoulders! lol how over dramatic, I think I'm going to go for a walk to divert my attention!!!
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #47  
my beautiful mess

S/C/G: 197/179/145 or so

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSurvivor View Post
I have had a really hard day today , I really want to binge but I can't let myself because it's only early days, it's my 13th day being binge free and I'm getting weighed in tomorrow and feel like I have the world on my shoulders! lol how over dramatic, I think I'm going to go for a walk to divert my attention!!!
13 days is fantastic. Hang in there!

Ash
inthemidst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 174/131.5/132

Height: 5'8"

SoulSurvivor--awesome job--13 days is fantastic! You must be proud of what you have accomplished. Hang in there!!
njsweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #49  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Hi everybody.

Typical of me, I post in a thread like this and go on a two day, all out, knock-down-drag-out feeding frenzy of epic proportions. I am not kidding. It is almost as if I had to have a bad reaction to making such a statement, as if the pressure was just too much or something. Talk about someone who really needs to get over herself.

The last two days have been really good, tho. I am in control and on track. This is something I have to take a day at a time, sometimes an hour at a time. I hate that I can binge so easily. It is beyond frustrating and sad.

Thank you for being here and for listening to my whining.

Last edited by Rain Dancer; 08-09-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Rain Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #50  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

SoulSurvivor, 13 days. You are my hero!
Rain Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

hello all. Well my eating hasn't been terrible--but I feel so out of routine I am so TEMPTED to binge! Which is silly because binging is NOT part of my normal routine.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #52  

Height: 6'1

Hi all! Haven't checked in here in a few days. Hope you all are doing good. I was out of town yesterday and got back today. Made some good decisions for the most part. We went to this buffet at a Mexican resturant today. I did very well. I skipped all the fatty hot entrees and headed to the salad bar to make myself veggie tacos. For once I left a buffet not feeling like I needed to be taken out in a wheelbarrow.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

Aw thank you all so much!! Reading your messages at work just really cheered me up today!
Hang in there Jen, it's just the devil tempting you :P
Rain Dancer - a minute at a time is better than no thought at all. It takes alot to recognise your own pace and it seems like you're not afraid of the truth! You can do this!
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #54  

Day 3 for me.I am telling myself that bingeing is not an option for me anymore....we will see how that works.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #55  

Height: 5'4"

I screw.... sorry... I joined this threat promising I would not binge during the week of 3-9 and boom.... here comes Saturday and ruined the whole thing... oh well.... working hard now and back on the wagon.... Hope you people are doing well...
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote