3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ July 13 - 19 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/176567-binge-free-challenge-%7E-july-13-19-a.html)

WardHog 07-13-2009 06:50 AM

Binge-free challenge ~ July 13 - 19

Good Monday morning, chickies! Let's make this a binge-free week. All are welcome!

Tracy 07-13-2009 09:04 AM

I'm in!I need all the support I could get.Thanks:)

jendiet 07-13-2009 09:11 AM

alright, I'm in. I'm kind of stressed. So I need the challenge!

JessicaLovely 07-13-2009 11:02 AM

I'm in too! Didn't do so great last week but I'm back on track!

sleepandfood 07-13-2009 02:47 PM

i'm in...i need this!

bucketwithapurpose 07-13-2009 05:54 PM

You know I'm down for this. :P I've been gone for awhile, but today is my day two.. -sigh- I guess you can figure out what happened, haha. Oh well. I love me some new starts, so I'm looking forward to this one...again. :yay:

My goal for this week is to learn how to handle my stress and anxiety in a more productive.. or atleast not counter-productive way. :3

jendiet 07-13-2009 10:06 PM

bucket, welcome back. I hope the new job is going just as well as your last post indicated. I have to wonder about your siggie picture. An icecube lifting weights staring at the titanic going down??? Am I missing the message?

Star2Be 07-13-2009 10:47 PM

YES.

This was day 2 for me. Looking ahead to tomorrow and many, many binge-free days to follow. :crossed:

bucketwithapurpose 07-13-2009 11:19 PM

jendiet - Remember, the titanic got owned by an iceberg, so the ice cube's dream is to become an iceberg. Get it..? lol.

I go to work tomorrow again, so hopefully it stays as good as I said in the last post. XD

Star2Be - Hey cool! You and I are on the same days! That almost never happens. :O

Jo Kittibuck 07-14-2009 03:07 AM

I'm in! I need a binge-free challenge to get me back on track.

Monday was Day 2 for me... so far so good.

JustSharing83 07-14-2009 03:47 AM

I am in for this week. I had a binge last Monday... My husband and I ordered a large pizza and ate the whole thing so there wouldn't be any leftovers. Terrible logic, I know, but the mind of a binger works in odd ways. Having two bingers in one relationship can equal disaster, and it used to on a daily basis, so a week is a real success for me... and for us. Tuesday up until now have all been really good and I hope to continue that through this week!

Good luck everyone! :)

jendiet 07-14-2009 08:13 AM

lol! sharing..i have done the same thing! Trying to get rid of offending food by EATING IT ALL...lol...that doesn't really work too well.

I guess in our minds we are thinking. I messed up today, how am I going to move on? How can I get rid of this crap? So I don't mess up again. Throw it out! No the horror! The starving kids in Africa??? Ok, then I will just eat it NOW and IT WILL NOT BE THERE TO TEMPT ME LATER.

um, yeah? But now you have to work your a$$ to get that extra 3000 calories off your thighs!

congrats Bucket and Star!!! I am glad you are feeling better Star. By the way where is that 150 lbs progress pic! You lost another 13 lbs girl! yay!

lol! Bucket that was the part I was missing! I didn't see the iceberg or think about it! That is cute. We all have "titanics" in our life!

Tracy 07-14-2009 09:49 AM

Day2 :woohoo:Good Luck Everyone!

foxxy511 07-14-2009 09:51 AM

Can I hop on here and join you? I've been 36 days binge-free (that count started after the weekend of my little brother's graduation...needless to say the weekend was filled with parties, too much food, and no sense of control) and I want to keep going.

I've been doing good, but TOM is looming and a fresh jar of M&Ms was just set out in the living room of my house, so I'm feeling constantly on the edge of falling into binge-land. I so don't want to do that because I finally got back down to my last pre-binge weight and I'm finally losing again and I'm so close to goal.

Gah, I wish the junk wasn't around, but I live at home and have no control over what others bring in.

jendiet 07-14-2009 12:54 PM

Put the m& ms up. Chocolate cravings are the body's way of craving magnesium (chocolate is highest source). If you want or crave chocolate during TOM buy a bag of dark chocolate pieces. I like Godelia? 60% cacao. it's not as as loaded with other crap. You might need to adjust your taste to it but it will knock our your chocolate cravings fast. Also I used to be a fierce chocoholic. I used the dark chocolate chips and Mounds dark chocolate with coconut to get rid of my cravings, BUT ...I put them in the freezer. I had to nibble to get some. I would find a nibble was all I needed.

definitely put up the M& Ms though. TOM makes us crazy. Hang in there. I know it's hard to resist other's junk food!