Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #31  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

I was doing good until yesterday. I feel so.if I could just think about how I am going to feel after maybe I would binge. No,I probably still would. Now ,to stop. Usually when this happens I keep going for days,b4 I get back on track.
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Meredith, I think you are afraid you will gain the weight back, and the binging is that deep down thinking--why delay the inevitable. You probably are having trouble with being so successful! You did it girl! Y-O-U did it. Since YOU did it, you can maintain it.

My advice is STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN. With such huge drive to binge--i don't even recommend trying to get healthy food. Just stay out. Drink some water--stay busy.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #33  

Tracy, you CAN do it.

I was so weepy earlier..probably the progesterone. Plus I woke up in ketosis and did some pretty tough gardening. Didn't realize that took alot out of a person!

I feel better now. I think it passed. I have to do my cardio. Check out my minigoal pics. It made me super motivated today--

Meredith--you need to look at your progress pics FREQUENTLY. I am going to use mine for maintenance inspiration too.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #34  

Day 5
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #35  

omg...I just threw 3 strawberries, 4 cherries, 1/2 small banana in a food processor. took out the fruit--smoothed it over a crepe. sprayed it with 2 tbsp whip cream and put a tablespoon of ice cream on top.

I"m so full I feel like I ate a pie! If you got to have junk food--throw some fruit in--you fill up quick.

I am eating a tablespoon of icecream at a time? Me??? The one who eats half the carton????
Old 07-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #36  
No Fear

jen!
It does sound good.I might have to give it a try. I have those things in the house.
After 2 days of being off track& no exercise-I am doing good so far today!
Old 07-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #37  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Day 2... Thank you so much for your supportive responses, ladies. It really does help. I feel like this is going to be soooo hard, and it's easy to fall into the thinking of I've already screwed up so badly, just one more bad day won't kill me! Ugh. However, somehow the encouragement from you ladies does make me feel a little stronger. Thanks again.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #38  

Well, no binges for me today. Thank God. And I am learning because I get full so fast now--if I don't want something--even if I buy it or go through the trouble of making it. I DON'T have to eat it. I can put it up or stick it in the freezer for later.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Day 21!

Tracy - You CAN do this!

Jen - Yay for being able to eat just a bit of icecream!! That's awesome!

Meredith - You have inspired me so much, girl! I believe in you! Starting over is hard, but you absolutely can and will do it!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #40  

I was just reflecting on a post I made the other day. Does anyone else feel like they HAVE to eat something they don't want to eat when another person buys it for you out of kindness? I realize I was such a people pleaser.

when I was younger (struggling with bulemia) it was my dad. Since he bought junk food as a gift--I felt obligated to eat it. I would feel like he would think I was rejecting him if I didn't. So I'd eat it. And that would set me off because I would not only eat that food, but go eat MUCH, MUCH more, and then I would get sick and purge myself of the 10,000 calorie binge. When I ALL I really wanted to do was get rid of the offending food that I felt obligated to eat.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #41  
No Fear

Thanks this thread is helping!No binge yesterday. I did great w/calories&exercise.
I lost 3lbs when I got weighed today!
But,it is a day to day thing for me
Good Luck to eveyone today,on staying binge free!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Jennifer - Good for you for being so self aware! I was a people pleaser, too. Now, especially at work, I have no problem saying no or tossing the food once I'm alone.

Tracy - It is definitely a day to day thing! Focusing on just one day at a time has really helped me!

AFM...Day 22!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote