Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-04-2009, 04:21 AM   #61  
~jus' being me~

Ditto for me too!

Had a good day - even made it to the gym
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

still bummed about TOM, but I feel alot better the scale read 180.8 this morning. I used to look forward to dropping my menstrual weight after TOM...I wonder if I will do it this time too?

almost to my mini goal!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #63  
Purpose + Bucket

S/C/G: 206/153/130

Height: 65.5 inches.

Day 10.

I'm full of lots of anxiety since I last worked. I'm still in training, but I feel like I didn't get a lot of stuff down right away, and I don't want to be fired so I'm a bit antsy about it. My brother has worked there before too, so I figured I'd get tips and get him to show me some things when he comes over later today, but for now I'm full of bottled anxiety for some odd reason. Guh.
bucketwithapurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:39 PM   #64  

It's normal to feel overwhelmed with a new skill..just hang in there, and I don't believe they are ready to fire you yet.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

bucketwithapurpose - I totally understand how you're feeling. I HATE being in training, because it makes me feel very insecure and uncertain. But I'm sure that you're doing fantastic! Try not to be too hard on yourself

AFM - Day 13! So far, I'm doing really well with getting all my healthy calories. REALLY looking forward to two weeks of no binges! It feels great!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 120/132/108

Height: 5"2'

Hi ladies,

I just joined the community and spent the day binging on snack mix, but tomorrow is going to be my Day 1. The morning is always the hardest, because my son gets up early around 5:30am and I always have a food hangover the morning after a binge; it makes me sometimes want to give up before even trying, but black coffee first thing in the am always helps and I really want to make it a positive day and a fresh start tomorrow, especially now that I have somewhere to turn.

~lauren
LaurenMom2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #67  
~jus' being me~

Welcome Lauren . . . I think most of us would understand the food hangover feeling . . . You have made a big step in joining and making a start so congrats! Drink loads of water tonight if you can and most of tomorrow, I find that seems to help after indulging.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 120/132/108

Height: 5"2'

Danni, Thanks for the welcome. Sucking down the water as I type!
LaurenMom2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #69  
Purpose + Bucket

S/C/G: 206/153/130

Height: 65.5 inches.

Woot woot Lauren! Welcome to the group!! :3
Defiantly starting the day off on a good foot is a good idea. I know after a binge I have to deliberately plan my meals for the next day or else I'll end up giving up and binging again.. or not eating and binging later on in the day. A good, light breakfast like some coffee, yogurt, and fruit is my favorite way to deal with the post-binge hangover, haha.

Ladies, I'm not going to lie, I totally ate a ton of chips today.
BUT! That's more of a diet flaw then a binge. I skipped exercising so I was more relaxed around my food choices, and it's so easy to just chomp on chips endlessly. Not really a binge because I felt in control and I was genuinely enjoying my large quantity of chip eating. XD No guilt either. -shrug- Back to my normal eating tomorrow~.
bucketwithapurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:57 AM   #70  
~jus' being me~

Ugh I ended up eating too much today too. I was running around shopping and got home late and started with a bit o'this and a bit o'that . . . plus I am feeling anxious about work and lots of other stuff too (finances, my friend in town who I dont want to see how fat I have gotten). On the upside the things I snacked on were - raw hazelnuts, yoghurt, sultana's, strawberries and soup

I didnt stop at the shops and get all the foods I normally would to pig out, and I am not sitting on the couch surrounded by pizza boxes either and I dont feel out of control, but I do know to plan a little better next time to nix this in the bud. Oh and I am checking in here where ordinarily not being 'perfect' would eat me up inside until I started to eat everything in sight.

So all in all not a bad day

Progress . . . its all about making progress . . .
Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #71  
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

It was this close to real binge yesterday...this close!
I was feeling really exhausted (too much work recently) and started snacking. Thought I will go overboard, but hey.....miracles really happen! I stopped!

Summary - it was an out of control devouring of my snacks, but didnt go bizzare and could say stop after a reasonable amount, so I think I could still count it as a day on plan!

It's a Day 5 for me today,

All the best to all during the weekend and Welcome to Lauren!!!
wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #72  

Hi, Lauren! Welcome!

It's so great to see that even though overeating can pop up, it doesn't have to turn into a binge. You can just put it behind you. Great job, ladies!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #73  

I managed to not go overboard too. I was doing fast 5. And my 5 ended up being 8pm..because I was waiting on my guests. Then they showed up and no one was hungry. I started with a hamburger and fries. then I ate a piece of grilled corn. I kept thinking man I want another hamburger, but I decided that was unnecessary and that it was because I was upset the guests were not eating. Then I had 2 winecoolers. My BF was setting off artillery shells and they scare me. I wanted to get buzzed. But they were soooo sweet. I thought I wanted a 3rd one but decided it wasn't worth the calories. Also I was nibbling on a serving of fries with my wine coolers. Then I thought halfway through. I really just want some watermelon. And I put those fries up.

so even on the 4th, even on that TOM...I managed to control myself. yay!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #74  

I had a scare about tonight, but thankfully, plans changed and it became an opportunity to enforce in my mind that I need to put my outside support plan into action NOW.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #75  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

I made it through the day (so far) - day 1.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote