Binge-free challenge ~ June 15 - 21 - Page 2 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7''

well done Glamour Girl!!!
and I think reading a book is a great and effective way to avoid a binge!
so now you are ready for more witching hours!!
Julietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #17  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

GlamourGirl827, I love reading books during those empty evening hours when I'm most tempted to binge... It's such a good distraction! Especially if the book is related to my "problem," heh, like Confessions Of A Carb Queen or something like that. Just out of curiosity, what book were you reading?

Today is day 6 for me! I actually resisted chips and salsa last night (one of my biggest weaknesses/triggers), so I am feeling very strong right now. Let's hope I can keep it up!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #18  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Yay! You guys are doing great!

I am working on day 14 today, but I am scared of the week-end. My husband wants to go to IHOP for Father's Day tomorrow, and then we're getting together with my whole family on Sunday. That means food, food, food.

So, I think I need to work out super early tomorrow morning and have a regular breakfast, then just have coffee at IHOP.

Sunday - my problem with the family stuff is not the food there, it's normally when I get home. If I go even slightly off-plan, then it's a free for all. I just need to keep in mind the flat belly I want on July 10 and stay strong.

I guess that was all my long-winded attempt to say: I hope I'm not here Monday morning posting that it's day 1 for me.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #19  
Purpose + Bucket

S/C/G: 206/153/130

Height: 65.5 inches.

The week is almost overrr~!!

Well.. pretty much is.

Weekends are the toughest for me. I'm studying tomorrow and then going to six flags on Sunday. I hope I make good decisions when it comes to eating this weekend since I usually get bored and munch on stuff I don't need to be munching on. :3

Day 18! Woohoo.
bucketwithapurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #20  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

I was successful today (day 15!), now on to tomorrow.

Hang in there - we can do it!
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #21  
Purpose + Bucket

S/C/G: 206/153/130

Height: 65.5 inches.

Day 19.

Only 80 calories over what I usually eat, woot! And on friday, I was perfectly content eating just a little less then usual, so today and yesterday balance each other out.

I feel lots of confidence that tomorrow I will make excellent food choices. This is awesome. I feel awesome. I hope you all feel awesome too!

Also keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm going to be outside for 6-7 hours.. I'm reeeally hoping I don't get a sunburn.
bucketwithapurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #22  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Day 8 today! I am SO proud because I drank last night and DIDN'T binge this time! I was worried about it, since my last binge was drunkenly-induced--ugh. And I confess, I was kind of close... Or at least, I was *thinking* about it... But then I just thought -- NO! You are NOT doing that again! and somehow I managed to force the thought out of my mind. Actually, I pretty much just made myself go to bed instead of looking in the fridge, heh, but at least it worked!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:36 AM   #23  

Height: 5'7''

girls... we did it!!!
a whole week without binging, wow!

and for those who maybe slipped away for a while... don't give up! it can happen sometime! just hold on, day by day... a little step, one after one
Julietta is offline   Reply With Quote