3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ Apr. 20 - 26 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/169619-binge-free-challenge-%7E-apr-20-26-a.html)

WardHog 04-20-2009 06:37 AM

Binge-free challenge ~ Apr. 20 - 26

Good Monday morning, chickies! Let's make this a binge-free week. All are welcome.

rainy 04-20-2009 06:42 AM

Seen I binged yesterday too, I'll definitely join you on this one! :)

Savora 04-20-2009 09:13 AM

I'm in too.... i stayed op for almost 2 weeks now but have been craving mcdonalds so i'm definately in....

kitkat1985 04-20-2009 09:30 AM

I went to a wedding last weekend and did really well (by my standards)-- 1600 calories one day, 1700 the others and no eating in the middle of the night. The BF and I came back yesterday, though, and in the middle of the night I woke up and ate 500 calories worth of SF ice cream bars! I feel horrible about myself... brought me to 2050 calories for the day.

journey00 04-20-2009 10:31 AM

I am sooooo in!!! I have binged all weekend and gained 5 lbs. What do we do?

tater tash 04-20-2009 10:42 AM

I'm in. I binged Saturday night, on cereal like always.

I can't keep doing this to myself or body! I have to remember how crappy and sick I feel the next day before I down sooo many bowls in one sitting.

ICUwishing 04-20-2009 10:47 AM

After this past weekend's little indiscretion, I am VERY ready to get back to work. Count me in!

Clanori 04-20-2009 12:02 PM

I am in to.I have had a horrible time staying OP since Easter.

WardHog 04-20-2009 12:50 PM

I am glad to see all of you here. We can do this together. I have five days, working on day 6.

Today I decided I would try calorie cycling again. I was looking over my food journals from this time last year and I had periods when I was able to go 30 days binge free when zig zagging. I think the higher calorie days give me the freedom to "treat" myself a little more so I feel less deprived and binge less. Let's hope so, anyway. Oh, and I lost 10 pounds during one of those 30-day binge-free times. That would be nice. ;)

gt2doit 04-20-2009 12:59 PM

WOW just the thing I needed! Did u read my mind? I had a horrible go last week at things I keep away from :(
The only thing that can inspire me to lose weight and not die of Asthma attacks is this site :)

Cheers!

harrismm 04-20-2009 07:21 PM

I had a horrible weekend.Wow.The board is full and its only Monday!I am in.I am losing 12 lbs by June 1...which means NO bingeing>And I leave for Vegas Wed for 5 days.So this will be a major challenge for me.

Nepenthe 04-21-2009 02:16 AM

Can I jump in a day late? I'm new here, and binging is one of my biggest problems, so I'd love some support in trying to beat the habit.

Brown Eyed Staccie 04-21-2009 02:49 AM

I'm jumping in too! I'm doing good so far...and binging is my worst habit!!! No Costco bulk trips for me - outta sight - outta mind.

Worst is, I have quit drinking any kind of diet or regular pop. It's been a few weeks now and there is a pop machine right outside of my desk - I hear the little clinks of money and the drop of it and I am like - ahhhhh! My cravings have been so minimal except for Coke Zero! And I can't drink it because it leads to other things that I associate it with like movie popcorn and chips. So I eliminated it altogether!

Cheers to everyone for no BINGING!!!! Oh and I hope I can sleep soon, I am so wound up!

harrismm 04-21-2009 12:15 PM

Day 2.So far so good.

JenniCole 04-21-2009 12:16 PM

well i had a repeat of easter this weekend.. made strawberry pretzel salad and DH actually came up behind me and said 'you realize you are eating out of the refrigerator right?' :(

it seems like i do really well for a long time and then bam! i fall off the wagon for a long time. *sigh*

my legs are killing me from exercising. it wont be for nothing dangit!