Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #1  
Miss October

S/C/G: 153/116.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Slip

I did very badly today...need a little vent to lift my spirits to start anew tomorrow! (Plus, admitting to other people what I ate/did will make it likely I won't repeat it...)

Started pretty good with a bowl of cereal, but then I decided to skip classes. I wasn't feeling too well, but I really should've gone. Started munching all day...couple of eggs with cheese, some candy corn (well, it's called cupid corn, lol), chicken parmigiana for dinner, finished off with a piece of cake. I didn't eat it all at once, but I'm still disappointed- definitely not the healthy, satisfying eating I've been doing so well with...I'm sure I shot my calories all to pieces. Not to mention instead of water I indulged in Pepsi- diet Pepsi, but really shouldn't have.To top it all off, I was super lazy, wasting most of the day on the computer and tv. It was a culmination of the birthday festivities for my friend that've been going on since Friday- completely knocked me off my plans and today was a recuperation day, I suppose. Haven't dared to step onto my scale.

BUT, the day is not over yet! It's only 6:30, so I'm going to go do the dishes, study for an exam, and do my pilates- extra tonight!!

Tomorrow, I have to be up at 6 anyways, so I'm going to start it off right and get back in my positive mode.

Thanks for letting me get it all out!
CorinneIrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #2  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Default ok, get back on plan

that was a naughty thing. It doesn't sound like an all out binge, but way off the plan you want to have. so consider this a kick in the butt:

you can do it. Refocus
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #3  
Intuitive Eater

S/C/G: 238/208/120

Height: 5'8"

It's ok to have an off day. Just get back on the horse and ride. Or do the carrot dance. Yay for pilates!
Faith92208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:40 AM   #4  
Miss October

S/C/G: 153/116.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Mad- Thanks for the kick in the butt! I needed it!
And Faith- Thanks for the reassurance!

Today I've started off very well and am feeling great.
CorinneIrene is offline   Reply With Quote