Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-29-2008, 03:30 AM   #1  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Default One Good Thing

My BIL is living with us now..and since we only have one bedroom, he sleeps out in the living room. He's still on Arizona time, so he's awake a night long. Well..one good thing about him being out there..is that I no longer sneak out of the bedroom at night to eat. LoL!! I used to do that a lot, and since he's been here, I haven't done it. ALSO, I haven't over ate since he's been here too. I dont really have to fight the urge anymore to munch at night. He's only been here for 3 days, but I'm hoping this keeps up.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #2  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Hey, whatever works for you. With luck the new "habit" will stick, even when he goes, and you will have licked one of your triggers.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote