Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

Default ugh..ending this weekend long binge

I've been weighing myself on Fridays...Friday Morning I weighed myself and had a very good weigh in...I have benchmarks that I have set for myself that I will not let myself go very far over..it turns out I'm ahead of schedule and now only need to loose 2.5 lbs over the next 2 weeks.

excited by my progress I went to the supermarket and got a little bit cocky..I have had some success with being around certain problem foods and decided to buy a box of mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, a bag of 12 dixie cups and a box of special K red berry cereal. I thought I would be able to keep them in the house for awhile and eat one here and there. This was friday night and now all of the ice cream is gone and half the box of cereal. I also did not get ANY of the school work I was supposed to get done this weekend done.

In some odd way I am proud of myself for tracking everything I ate through this binge (which was over 3,000 calories yesterday) and tracking my weight everyday (which was up 3 lbs, although probably a signifigant amount of water weight). At least I was aware of everything I was doing to my body..instead of eating everything in sight and not wanting to know.

My old binges used to be alot worse....Maybe a quarterpounder with cheese value meal from McDonalds with a vanilla milkshake, fries and 2 apple pies...then probably whatever I had in the house.

Now that all this junk is out of the house (it sadly had to pass through my body to get there)..I'm looking to start fresh monday morning and reach my benchmark in 2 weeks.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252/226/165

Height: 5'10"

Hi Catherine!

I got your pm, but it wouldn't let me reply because I haven't made ten posts yet. So this one makes ten. That's really a huge victory that you tracked all the food you ate during a binge. Good job!
KendraLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Catherine

Good for you to be honest & brave enough to track a binge.
I think it takes a lot of courage to do what you did
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote