Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-12-2007, 07:28 AM   #1  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 141 / 136 / 120

Height: 5"3

Unhappy I always do this... ugh!!!

hey girls---

after doing awesomely at eating for about 2 weeks, I totally went nuts and binged on pizza (and 3-cheese bread) last night with my friend during a movie....I feel like such a failure and a fat cow.....
I tried to counter it by jogging for 20 mins this morning and I'm planning on detoxing by just eating protein (fish) and fruit today. what do you think?

I hate that my willpower is so weak...and I always SOMEHOW %#*k up and ruin it for myself!

ANY words of hope or advice are strongly and desperately needed.....
TurboLeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 191/184/110

Height: 5'2"

Dieting is something that we do hour by hour... so you didn't do so hot for a couple hours, after doing fabulously for a few weeks??? It happens... because we're those pesky, imperfect humans. Just resolve to do better, and move on... there's no sense in beating yourself up over one slip... just do better today, go back to eating healthy and drinking your water, and do more cardio today. you're gonna do just fine!!!
Loriannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:50 AM   #3  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

Don't worry too much about it!
It happens to EVERYONE but if you make a bad choice you have to just get straight back to eating healthily, which you're doing
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 AM   #4  
My reward...

S/C/G: 272/270/220

Height: 6'3"

You got right back on track? That's the hardest part for me! I think if we don't have a splurge now and again we'll fail miserably at our weight loss attempts.
TryinAgain5402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #5  
not giving up

S/C/G: 190/?/125

Height: 5'7"

That's great that you ate well for about 2 weeks! And you got back on track right away with jogging!

Please don't feel like a failure.

It's difficult to stay on plan when you're hanging out with friends and they want to eat, especially when they want to share food.

Last time I watched a movie with a friend we both went and got a whole bunch of junk and pigged out during the movie.

I remember one time I was doing really well for a while, then I went out to a restaurant with friends. The restaurant is known for its chicken wings. My friends ordered wings and wine (what a combination). I ordered wings and lemonade. After I finished that, I drank the wine that they didn't finish. However, I lost 2 lbs. that week!
GreenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #6  
Loosin' Baby Fat

S/C/G: 178.5/178.5/150

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Some diet plans say to spoil yourself every now & then. :hug I know how you feel though. I do the same things and then I feel horrible.
Blessed2Mothr4 is offline   Reply With Quote