Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-27-2007, 11:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 167/126/117

Height: 5'3

Hey Leda -

Great work on keeping on track! I needed your enthusiasm and sucess in moving on to help me get over a bad day yesterday.

I'm not sure what happened, what triggered it, but I did have a pretty bad food day yesterday. It was one of those days where I was thinking "I'm not hungry, I literally do not want to eat" but something still compelled me to keep going back to the kitchen. And I do not keep a lot of stuff around the house, so it wasn't like I was even eating anything that great.

I had a great day on Monday, ran three miles straight for the first time in a long time and was feeling good about how I was looking. For some reason I think I get to the point where I'm on the good path and then sabotage myself.

Anyway, after a little self-pity this morning and spending way too much time focusing on the parts of my body that I hate, I'm getting my positive attitude back. I'm back on plan today and will be doing another 3 miles this evening and then going for a relaxing swim to treat myself. I will do my very best not to think about yesterday and just focus on moving forward.

Having this place to post really helps!

I hope everyone else is doing well.
LeighHop is offline   Reply With Quote