Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 219/211/160

Height: 5"5

Default Sabotoging myself?

OK..I've had a great week. I've lost 4 lbs. (Yeah for me!) I've been eating that Seattle Sutton food and it's been really good fr me so far. BUT tonight, I got the kids pizza for dinner. I thought "well, I won't eat the potatoes in my meal (that will save SOME calories) and I'll eat 1 piece of pizza." which really isn't THAT bad. But what IS bad, is how I rationalized it.
"I've been soo good. I lost 4 Lbs. I deserve something...a treat...
I do this everytime I diet!! Now, I am just DIEING for something else. Ice cream maybe?? It IS hot out. and I've been so good. I lost 4 Lbs!...
Does anyone else do this?
I am determined NOT to blow the whole day/week. I looked up pizza and that's 300 calories! I just ate 3 celery sticks w/ alittle lite cream cheese in them. I feel alittle better.....I mean...that's better then ice cream isn't it??
reneeks5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:51 AM   #2  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

I do this on a weekly basis LOL. Don't feel bad you aren't alone. I'd say it gets easier, but it doesn't.

Just try to make healthier decisions. It's alright to splurge once in awhile..maybe once a week. I think that is the only way I could ever stay on this diet. I love food, and if I TOTALLY tell myself I can't have "such and such" food then I end up binging. SO have a splurge day here and there, just get up the next day and get right back on track. No harm done.
This is something you have to do the REST of your life. OF COURSE there are going to be days with a slice of pizza, or a bowl of ice cream. WE'RE HUMAN
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:52 AM   #3  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

And the celery sticks and cream cheese sound delish! I will have to try this!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 05:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/172/155

Height: 5'6"

yes you sound exactly like me. Every time i loose 4 or 5 lbs i feel like i can splurge and it wont touch me.

based on past experience, it seems like if you can just make it past that first temptation to binge, you can break the cycle. I just can't seem to make it to that point. I think i am in a bit of denial that i need to loose 30 lbs. Or either that or i don't believe i can stick to it.

but your splurge doesn't sound like it will set you back to much. I have been having 2 slices of cheese pizza for lunch this week everyday and i have still lost a few pounds. one slice isn't that much in terms of calories. So if you just get back on your schedule tommorrow you haven't undone anything i would say.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/images/smiles/broc.gif
Sounds like you are doing well!

bye, kbhttp://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/images/smiles/broc.gif
kaebea is offline   Reply With Quote