3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   AWFUL Two Days (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/109799-awful-two-days.html)

Jman1 04-13-2007 11:11 PM

AWFUL Two Days

I had almost 6,000 calories EACH today and yesterday, mostly from junk food. :mad: It always seems like it's worth it at the time -- how can I be so stupid?

Even the first four days of the week, I went way over two days and slightly over another.

And now it's the weekend. Which is when I usually have the hardest time sticking to a plan!! So frustrated, thanks for reading.

tj north 04-14-2007 01:05 AM

i know what you mean. I find if I can say to myself - "Wait, why am I doing this?This is binge behaviour." - just making myself think those words sometimes helps me put down the bag of cookies or even throw it right in the garbage! I also tell myself it is not really food so it is ok to just get rid of it. This is not wasting food. This is throwing out garbage.

shrinkingchica 04-14-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tj north (Post 1652448)
This is not wasting food. This is throwing out garbage.

Right! And we are not human rubbish bins, so better the junk be tossed where it belongs. NOT in us.

VeggieGirl1 04-14-2007 07:06 PM

Hang in there and remember that there will be better days ahead...I know how scary it is when the binging starts and you feel like you can't get off the rollercoaster, but you will...

Kyra 04-14-2007 09:54 PM

:hug: hang in there, I know the feeling unfortunately. Weekends are my hardest time also because I usually like to go out to eat and it's so tempting to pick the yummy stuff over the healthy stuff. Let us know how the rest of the weekend goes.... I promise to be good if you do lol;)

Jeannette311 04-15-2007 12:35 AM

I know how you feel. I had sucha great week, but Friday I ate a burger and fries. I told myself it was fine b/ c i deserved it after being so good, but I feel guilty as ****, which makes me want to forget this whole thing and start pigging out again. i went into the kitchen and started on some pop, but after i got halfway i tossed it. I allowed myself a pudding cup though.

YOu can do it. We all have bad days but don't let that screw you up for the rest of the time!

snowbunny2 04-16-2007 11:05 AM

I definitely know how you feel and I need to start tossing food I am binging on before it's too late.... I also need to stop picking up food that I can binge on, like junk food and everything. Hang in there and let's get back on track together (I did not have the best week either)!

PrimChick 04-16-2007 11:13 AM

Hang in there.... The weekends are hardest for me......... Usually becuase were running all weekend and end up eating fast food while were out.... For me its hard to make good choices when it comes to eating at fast food resurants....
Hope you have good luck getting back on track.....

HUGS

Jman1 04-16-2007 04:34 PM

Thanks for the support everyone. I just feel so stupid. I'm back at my original weight plus one.

shrinkingchica 04-16-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jman1 (Post 1655356)
Thanks for the support everyone. I just feel so stupid. I'm back at my original weight plus one.

That is okay because you can lose it again. Remember, the failure is the one who doesn't try again and who doesn't pick himself up when he falls.

You can do this. Don't give up. :)

Jman1 04-16-2007 11:12 PM

Yeah, I know.

I just realized tonight that I've been feeling (literally) depressed lately. So that probably explains it. I'm going to try to get on top of that so this eating stuff gets easier again.

Bikini Ready 04-16-2007 11:24 PM

I had a not so healthy weekend too. Went to three birthday parties with tons of food and drink and I enjoyed it all! Felt a little ucky last night but today I was very good and got some exercise and feel much better. I get a little depressed when I'm not on plan but the longer I'm on plan the easier it gets like you said. It's great that you are ready to go again, good luck!

HarPoe 04-20-2007 12:27 PM

Same here! Weekends + Depression = buh bye diet plan...

I'm home alone a lot too, everybody I live with has different work and school schedules, so that just enables me to do it even more.

Ugh, leftovers are the devil.

It's friday, good luck on your weekend!