Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-09-2007, 01:18 PM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Binge Free Week start April 9th

Well it is bounce-back week! Hopefully many of you did NOT go nuts over the holiday weekend, but if you did, LIKE ME, let's band together to get back on board. I had a great week last week, but knew that I'd be all over that Easter banquet. But I felt so crappy that I think I'll be just fine starting anew today. But I NEED YOU ALL! Please jump in here and let's get each other back on track!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:29 PM   #2  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Yes! I need to get back on track. I contemplated getting some Easter treats on sale today but then remembered my weekend binge and so far that has been enough to stop me!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #3  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I am in! I have had several days of episodes...totally out of control... I am looking into causes (hormonal imbalances) and trying to get back in control. I am working on meditation and exercise and positive thinking. Also! Trying to remember that there is a reason that I don't buy certain foods. I have one very specific trigger food that not only takes a huge amount of for me to even feel halfway satisfied with it it also stimulates my appetite to the point where I eat other foods compulsively as well. You'd think knowing that would be enough to keep me from buying it...sigh. So! Here is to the start of a new...clean...wonderful week!
Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #4  

Smile

Hi
I have just registered today so that I could post on this thread. I've been "lurking" for quite a while, and thought it was time to become more active. I'm in for this week, and hope to be able to see it through to Sunday. Sometimes I have a hard time stringing "normal" days together, and I'm hoping that accountability here will help. Good luck to us all!
VeggieGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 152/143/120

Height: 5'4''

Talking I'm Tottally In!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!! I also just registered today!!! I admit I am a binger...*sigh*! i hope joining this will be enough to stop me in my binge tracks.

I'm going to make a promise to this forum that I'm going to go two full weeks without binging no matter how distressed I am!
Iwant2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

8 days and going strong!!

8 days and 7.5 pounds lost! I am never binging again! now that i have a real life support system its a lot easier!
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:12 PM   #7  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

I'm in! I binged twice last week. But I'm back for a fresh start!

Great job, RocknRoll -- you're an inspiration!
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

haha thanks

I'm trying my hardest! I had a tad bit of overeating today- handful of peanut m&m's along with a small brownie! Thats ok, i'm not going to beat myself up for it!
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:19 AM   #9  

Thumbs up

Just checking in this morning to keep it honest. I ate normally yesterday, and hope to continue today. One thing I must learn to do though is stay off the scale. I made the mistake of getting on this morning, and a slight fluctuation up for the moment made me grumble. Often times, this can lead into a binge cycle and I really don't want that to happen this time. Give me strength fellow abstainers....
VeggieGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #10  

YAY!!!! I went one full day without binging and i feel trong already!!! Ihope to keep on going!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF Y'ALL!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieGirl1 View Post
Just checking in this morning to keep it honest. I ate normally yesterday, and hope to continue today. One thing I must learn to do though is stay off the scale. I made the mistake of getting on this morning, and a slight fluctuation up for the moment made me grumble. Often times, this can lead into a binge cycle and I really don't want that to happen this time. Give me strength fellow abstainers....
The scale can be frustrating at times. You should save weigh in day for once a week that's what I'm going to do so it does not drive me up the wall.Omg...I thought I was the only one who binged after i was dissapointed with the scale. Lol both us should remember we are in this because we want to be healthier.

lol...I give you strength to keep on going!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #12  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

I have to admit I binged last night. I'm hoping not to tonight to start my binge free week.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:11 PM   #13  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

WOW I just had a "duuuuh" moment, I know when my time of weakness is! So I work midnight shift and get home by 8am and have to wait up until 8:20 for DS to get on the school bus.....well that damn 20-30 minute wait gets me munching just to stay awake! This morning I had a mini-binge just waiting for the bus! I'd been so good ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT! So I'm still on board, on my way to the gym, but I really have to check myself in the mornings!

Hope the rest of you are doing well xoxxooxooxox WE CAN DO IT !!!!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #14  
Am I there yet?

S/C/G: 205/197/130

Easter wasn't bad for me, but the day before! I swear, my in-laws just do not know how to eat at home. Italian, Mexican, pizza...ugh. My stomach was NOT happy with me!

So since Sunday I've been binge free. I hope to make it at least a week!
2Fat4myJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:11 PM   #15  

I'm right there with ya gang.....it was Easter....the day of chocolate bunnies....and the typical starches. For those of us who ate some of those items its okay. When we do that it just shows us that we are human. We know that we are not going to go through the rest of our lives just not eating such things. The important part is to know that you are not a FAILURE for doing so. I have for so many years beat myself up over things like this only to make myself more miserable and eat more because I beat myself up.

That is why coming here (for the short time I have been here) has made a world of difference. I finally don't feel so alone in all of this. Some are not as lucky to have such supportive people to help deal with their struggles.

Thanks to all who have made me feel so welcome. It has helped me so much so far and I am looking to move forward.
chelbell95 is offline   Reply With Quote