Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-31-2007, 08:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 152/140/130

Height: 5'5"

Yikes - Sunnystorm, I really don't think severely restricting is a good way to compensate for a binge. In my experience (and I'm sure many will back me up here), it will just lead to another binge and perpetuate the cycle. My advice, if you even want it, is to just get back to normal program/eating, ASAP. Good luck.
Janie Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:54 PM   #17  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

I agree with Janie Canuck! The way to recover from a binge is to eat healthy, not to overcompensate in the other direction.

Almost there!! This looks like it might be my first binge-free week in... ****, since I can remember.
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:59 PM   #18  

it's the way I purge I guess
I can't control it
I did eat a bit more though I'm up to 950 calories but I'm done for the day.
sunnystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:45 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 150ish/???/125

Height: 5'2"

I just wanted to say thanks for your sweet replies. Jman I like the way you think! While this week was a wash (I binged almost every day) I'm going to start fresh tomorrow. A new week a new me. And congrats everyone who fared better than I did!
snowbunny2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #20  

I'm happy to report that I did eat more yesterday and ate a healthy 1,200 calories
today i'm scared though. i have already had 800 calories and it's only 2 pm. I feel like today will be a battle!!! I'm going to fight it though!
sunnystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 152/140/130

Height: 5'5"

Sunnystorm, try not to stress about it. I figure that anything under 2000 calories is fair game for losing weight for most women, provided they are also getting some exercise. So you can still have a solid dinner, and come it at 1500 or lower. Throw in some exercise, and you've had a really good day!
Janie Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #22  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

Hey everyone!

If I'm going to be honest, I did binge last night, but it was at least a small, semi-controlled binge. I still did pretty well for the week, calorie-wise. Good luck this week, all!
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote