RobinW????

• Hey Robin,

I would really like to know where you buy your protein shake mix. It sounds perfect and the fact that I would be able to add the fiber into it is wonderful. Can you please let me know where you get it and how long it usually lasts you?
  • Hi Sandra

I get Optimum Nutrition, double rich chocolate flavour and I get it from vitamin world. There are I believe 30 servings per container. I just add a heaping tsp of psyllium husk powder water, and Im good for the morning.

http://www17.netrition.com/optimum_whey_page.html this is another place you can get it. At least this will tell you more about it, and what the container looks like. I buy the smaller container....otherwise Id have to have this sitting out on my counter all the time lol
  • Did you know that Westsoy Original Soy milk has 9gm protein, 5 gm carb and 4gm fiber. Wouldn't that be a net of 1 gm carb? I put a little sugar free choc syrup in and it makes a good snack.
  • Hi Carol

I found & use Soy Slender soy milk that has 1 net carb they have 3 flavors chocolate,vanilla & cappachino.They also have 7 gr protein,5 gr carbs 4 gr fiber,and its delish................

Hugs BB
  • I can't have calcium and most soy milks are fortified....so I have to watch it. Westsoy only has 4% where as others have 30%. Thanks.
  • I get mine at Fred Meyers here on the West Coast. Maybe a Health Food Store.