August Exercise - Movin It !!!

• Here you go ladies
  • thanks! I'll start

today: walked 4 miles plus a little around the neighborhood
  • where is everyone???

4 more miles this morning. Eatin' like a hog but at least I'm doing 1/2 of what I'm supposed to be doing.
  • its too hot!!
  • Anyone mind if I join in?

20 minutes Pilates today. I want to do more, perhaps a walk with the husband tonight, but right now my lupus is kicking my tail and I am whupped!
  • 4 miles this morning at 6:30!!!! I know what you mean about it being hot. In the very early morning is the only time to go and I'm still dripping wet when I get home.

Winter is DEFINITELY easier to walk in!!
  • I'm counting the dancing from last Friday as 1 as I did move but not consistantly. Was hoping if I counted totals for the month it'd give me incentive to make each month more....so here goes.

August total: 1 (that looks SOOOO sad).
  • Can i join in...I need to kick my butt into gear.. ...Up and down with the same old pounds...URGGGG...I'm back to 148... I am going to start my walking back up...I love to walk when i get started, i just need to get up and do it...I also got a lot of house cleaning to do...... Hope that counts...LOL
    Candy
  • Hi everyone. I have no exercise to report due to my ankle, but I will be happy to start walking again as soon as possible. Great job to everyone else and do a little extra for me.
  • Wow! No one is exercising or what? I haven't been posting because no one else has, but I think I'll do it just for myself!

50 minutes treadmill today

maggie