New Here

• Hi everyone!

I am new here, but not to atkins. I am on my second time around and hope to make it work this time.

I can really use the support, it doesn't work without it.
  • Welcome!!!
    Hi Maggers65
    You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!!

You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!

Kim
  • Welcome aboard. I'm new here too.

Everyone here is really supportive. Good luck to you.

- Jux
  • Welcome , this is a great group and I know you'll love it. I saw your post in support and responded. Good luck.
  • Kim, you are doing absolutely wonderful and so close. I'm cheering you on.
  • and good luck
  • Thank You!!!
    Quote: Kim, you are doing absolutely wonderful and so close. I'm cheering you on.
    Awww thank you Lilybelle I appreciate your support....I need all the cheering on I can get. I slacked off on my exercise for a while but, I'm back on track now

Congratulations on reaching your goal....you look great!!!

Hugs

Kim
  • Welcome maggers! I'm sure you'll love it here. join us on the weekly chat too!
    I know what you mean about needing support. I couldn't have done it without everyone here too!

Kim - HI! haven't seen you on in a while! Hows it going?
  • Hey Maggie!
    Quote:
    Kim - HI! haven't seen you on in a while! Hows it going?
    Hey Maggie!
    I've been around...I've just been really busy. Its Summer and lots of vacations at work, since its a very small office we have to pick up each other's slack so to speak so...I'm working a few more hours than usual. While the $$ is nice, my routine is all out of whack. But...I've gotten back on track with my exercising so....thats a good thing!

Hope all is well with you. I read about your recent loss....Congratulations girl!!!! I knew you could do it!

Hugs!

Kim