Old 05-16-2006, 06:59 PM   #1  

Cool Looking for Buddy

Greetings & Salutations!

Hard to believe but it has been a year since I've been here and would you be surprised if I told you that I weight exactly the same as I did a year ago! I suppose it could be worse.

I'm looking for someone to correspond with about low carb and exercise - I plan to work out with weights, walking and Pilates.

I have in the past set many lofty personal goals and met them all except the getting in shape one. So it is now my focus. I need to lose about 80 pounds, know that I can do it and would like to jump right in while I get to know all of you in the Low Carb forum.

Cheers!
Once_and_for_all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

THE BEST ADVICE THAT I CAN GIVE YOU IS TO JOIN IN THE WEEKLY CHAT.
THERE YOU WILL FIND EVRYONE GIVING HELP AND IDEAS BACK AND FOURTH IF THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIFIC THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, JUST ASK.
i AM TRYING TO LOSE ABOUT 50 LBS, i HAVE BEEN ON FOR 6 WEEKS AND LOST 20 SO FAR. THE FIRST WEEK IS PROBABLY THE WORST, WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO CHEAT JUST JUMP ONHERE AND READ A FEW POSTS THEY USUALLY GET ME ALL RE-MOTIVATED AGAIN.
i'M NOT BIG ON EXERCIZE MYSELF (DON'T TELL MY HUSBAND THAT, i JUST MADE HIM BUY ME A $600 TREADMILL!)
ACTUALLY i THINK i'LL GIVE IT A TRY TONIGHT! (NOT HAVING A GOOD WEEK)
WELL, WELCOME AND WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU !
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:37 PM   #3  
Susan hockeyfan7

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Join right in -- we're all fun.

You can PM me any time you want as well. I push exercise - I'm on Brenda's hit list right now.
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:06 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

I'm still working on it Susan! Played "it" last night with the youth group kids..that counts, right? And it's more like you "targeted" me to get me moving

Hi Once. Welcome and come join us in the weekly chat. It's where we give everyone pep talks, encouragement, or kicks in the butt (I always seem to need it). I can't help with the exercise but PM me if you need encouragement or just a little vent
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote