Me Dressed Up

• Ok. Here are a few pictures. The blue shirt and skirt is the one that DH and DD both said NO WAY to. So I took the skirt back and kept the shirt. The dress is what I wore to the wedding. I'll scan the latest of me in my "normal" clothes (jeans and t-shirt) and add it later. I looked back to what I wore last summer and DANG I need to get my butt in gear and get back to it. I'm going to need to buy a bigger suit this year as I'm not the same size I'm not to the weight I want to be...but I'm not the weight I was starting out, either.

• You look so nice (smile!!!)

tenn
  • You look so nice (smile!!!)

tenn
  • Ok. Here's me in my normal clothes.

• Thanks Tenn I wasn't comfortable in that blue outfit. I kept the top but I'm going to wait until I've lost more weight to wear it. I'm more comfortable in jeans and t-shirts. lol (I also don't like my picture being taken).
  • Brenda! You look beautiful! it is so nice to see a face with a name.. One day, i'll brave a picture of my own. <grins>
  • You look so pretty!! I agree with Tenn......smile!! lol it lights up your whole face!

In all honesty, you dont look overweight at all Brenda, you're looking very good. But then again Im not living in your skin,......but you do look good girly!!
  • Very nice pics, Brenda! Thanks for sharing! (I think you look great too!)

Kel
  • Looking good girl!
  • You look GREAT!!!
    But I can tell you are so much happier in your jeans.
    Thanks for taking the time to post pictures
  • Thanks for sharing pic's, you look great.
  • YOU look fabulous!!! and thanks for posting us new pics.
  • Brenda your family is right, the black dress looks much better on you than the blue. I think the problem isn't the color, it is the horizontal lines that happen right at your waist with the blue one. If you had a long blue tunic, that came lower on your waist, the blue one would look fine. But the waist being where it is, seems to emphasize the width just below that point.

You look good. You look like you've done a marvelous job at losing the weight. I like the picture in the jeans the best too. You look much slimmer in the pants and tee. I'm not sure why. Maybe because the eye isn't drawn to your waist and belly area like it is in the blue outfit.

Funny how we have to fool the eye with the way we dress isn't it? Some outfits make us look fatter than we actually are, and it has to do with the way they are cut.
  • Thanks everyone for the great compliments. It's amazing how much I didn't realize I needed the boost! I'll take the boost (and the butt kicking when needed).
    Have I mentioned lately how awesome you all are and how glad I am to be part of your group?!?! Thanks for all the encouragement