3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Weekly Chat April 24-30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/82453-weekly-chat-april-24-30-a.html)

ilovemike4alwayz 04-24-2006 06:57 AM

Weekly Chat April 24-30

I am up really early and I figured I would get this going, but if it someones job, sorry didnt mean too.

So how was yalls weekend? I stayed at home all weekend other than going to the gym. My friend has talked me into a Pilates class tonight and yoga tomorrow and I am kinda nervous cause I am not flexible in the slightest way, but she says I will be if I keep up with them. They off them at our gym, so why not right?

I did make it to the gym yesterday and figured that if I am going to the gym 7 days a week now, well then I was going to go easy on myself on Sundays, so instead of running yesterday, I just walked for 30 instead. I cant wait till TOM is gone!

Well I better get ready for work. Catch you ladies later.

-Sandra

M&Gmom 04-24-2006 08:02 AM

Good Morning everyone. Happy Monday to you all.

Sandra...you are doing so good. what an inspiration you are to us all. I HAVE to start walking more. I'm exercising, but think I need a little more.

:wave: headed to bed. talk to you all later.

bnbsmommy1 04-24-2006 09:06 AM

Hi sweeties!!

Sandra: eww pilates, that sounds fun!! Let us know how you liked it!!!
you've been so awesome at sticking to your exercise!!!

Jackie: Good morning to you too!! So awesome to see your ticker movin' on down!!!!!

I'm off to work then to go see the house for the final time so the owners can show us all the little things we need to know before signing on Friday. I can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated in the 13 years of being here, it's amazing!!

Hope everyone has an awesome week!!!

Lacey

Tennessee 04-24-2006 09:16 AM

Good morning Chickies! Just to let you know, I've kidnapped the woosh fairy and I'm never letting her go. I can't believe it, but I'm down again, and wearing a dress that was tight two weeks ago. After a stall\steady gain cycle that I thought would never end, I'm very happy.

I hope everyone's week is getting off to a great start!

Tenn

RobinW 04-24-2006 09:45 AM

Good Morning :coffee: <~~~ I need more this morning!!

Lacey~ when is your actual moving day?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennessee
Good morning Chickies! Just to let you know, I've kidnapped the woosh fairy and I'm never letting her go.

She got away from you Tenn :lol: she wooshed 4 more lbs away from me over night!(I couldnt stay off the scale this morning) Great going on your dress!! I love the woosh fairy :cb: :cb:

Not alot planned for the day, gym and cleaning.....some cooking too.

Have a great day ladies!

nasus40 04-24-2006 10:21 AM

Carbed out yesterday, and no exercise for the weekend and little today but I feel I needed a slight break and time to get the groove going. I know it is water weight as some of what I ate was potatoe chips so I am up a total of 4 so will work hard the rest of the week to get it off and more.

You guys are incentive to get back OP-WAV please send the whoosh fairy over here! some time during the end of the week.

I am off this morning for working sat evening like I had said before I am going to enjoy my time off. I cleaned my kitchen and am workingon the rest of the house. I may not make many friends but it needs to be done as it is I am giving 12 hours to work in my opinion but no more. I am taking my time off. so be it!!!

Leenie Oh how well do I remember those days. as you can see by my ticker I have to gained all plus several from my 2002 weight I am right by your side going low carb. hang on the wagon is a bit tipsey but with all our help we will all stay on. (Even if you are not all low carb ;) )

lwcarbmomma 04-24-2006 11:42 AM

Hi everyone!

Hope you don't mind me popping in here. :)

Still going strong in the induction phase, day 6 right here, woohoo!!! I haven't weighed myself since last Thursday, so I am anxious to do that tonight when I go to the gym.

Not a lot planned today, just staying home with my baby, and I think we might go to a playdate. :)

Sounds like some of you are doing really great...GOOD JOB!!!:carrot:

Ciarra 04-24-2006 12:26 PM

Morning:
Everyone sounds so good this morning. I hope to see the woosh fairy at the end of the week. TOM right now so not even looking at the scale. No need to upset myself.
Well yesterday morning I noticed a few spots on my arm. Anyway they spread last night so I guess I have poison (ivy,oak,sumac) It is on my back of all things as well as the other arm, my neck and chest. I have always been really allergic to it. My neighbors were burning leaves and limbs and stuff and I think maybe it was from the smoke. It just spread like wildfire this time. So taking benadryl.
Hope everyone has a great day. Kind of still sleepy may take a nap...

Candy In Alabama 04-24-2006 01:25 PM

I wanted to Thank everyone for their prayers... This morning i had to go to the school to talk to the principal about everything.... got matthew, my son excused until the doctors release's him...We have to be at the Neurosurgery center in the morning to find out what has to be done.... Matthew said we always told him something was wrong with him, but he never believed us..:) ...He says they are quacks, and he's fine...:D . I'm not sure he likes being watched like a hawk, but he's loving the attention....and being out of school....:D. I'm off to change my ticker. I did lose some weight even though i had to go off plan. I hope i don't gain it all back but, with whats going on, if i do, oh well.....Oh yeah.... i'm down to 144 lbs...:cp:... i got the new scales "digital" the old one was off....all together with the wrong weight, i lost 12 lbs. Talk to ya soon
Candy

hockeyfan7 04-24-2006 03:42 PM

Afternoon everyone!

Candy, prayers for your son that everything goes well.

Lillybelle - prayers for your surgery too that you will have a speedy recovery.

I'm sitting here with a plate of Atkins stuffed mushrooms -- yum! It's cold and rainy here today and may turn to snow soon. But it's supposed to be 75 and sunny again tomorrow.

M&Gmom 04-24-2006 03:54 PM

Candy - :hug: hope all goes well at the doc. That is scary stuff. way to go on your loss

Tenn: :bravo: I'm so happy for you. That is awesome loss. I sure hope the fairy visits me soon.

Robin - :bravo: same to you. Send the fairy this way pleeeeeease.

Lacey - wish we could all come help you move. I'm excited for you. The house is gorgeous and you will love it.

Susan - your mushrooms sound wonderful.....especially since I'm only eating EGGS today. :)

Not much new in my little world. Trying the egg fast in order to maybe get the scale headed down again. I need something. Gotta get at least 20 more lbs off before vacation in less than 3 months.

Have a great rest of the day.

ilovemike4alwayz 04-24-2006 09:23 PM

OMG I loved Pilates! It was intense, but not so intense that you would want to quit. I am so going to feel it tomorrow. I also ran 1.76 miles before Pilates and lifted weights. I am taking up Yoga tomorrow to see how that is.

Candy: I hope that all goes well with your son.

OK you ladies need to send the "Woosh Fairy" down south cause she has definately not been circling my house. So share already! Gosh! ; )~

Ok well I need a shower. Talk to you ladies in the morning.

-Sandra

Falon 04-24-2006 10:11 PM

I finally got my down time today since my brother left. It was really nice. As Susan said, it's rainy and snowy here today. The furnace was already shut off so it was flannels, and hot Chai all day. LOL And that damn TOM came to visit, but the scale has remained nice to me. The best thing I did was add phsylium husk into my morning protien shake. Talk about cleaning ya out! I also am adding a small amount of berries into my morning routine as well and will hopefully see the same result as Lacey. :D

Everyone sounds great - Welcome to the new ladies - and i'll see you all in the morning. I need to get back into regular morning posting with personals. :)

:hug: to you all!

lilybelle 04-24-2006 10:18 PM

Thanks Susan, I am nervous about surgery but I'm sure it'll be fine. I hate being the patient, I have been an RN for 20 yrs. and much prefer caring for others. Good luck to everyone with their weight loss journey this week. I need to get more diligent about my exercise. So, off to hit the treadmill again.

ilovemike4alwayz 04-25-2006 06:40 AM

Lilybele: I am sure that you will be fine and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

OMG I am so sore today after Pilates, but that is good for me cause I know I worked out hard and I like knowing that what I am doing is having some sort of impact on me.

I also was looking at myself in the mirror and thought I looked smaller in some places and I measured and I am! So to **** with the scale I am only measuring myself. I just cant believe how fast it is coming down.

Well i hope you ladies have a wonderful day.

-Sandra

RobinW 04-25-2006 09:07 AM

Good Morning :coffee: <~~~dh brought me coffee in bed this morning :) (cuz he was trying to get me out of it :lol: )

Lillybelle~ You'll do great! How do you think the other nurses will do with you as a patient?? :lol: My dad has had several of these operations (3 or 4 I think) and he came back like a trouper for the last 2. So much has changed, as Im sure you know. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you, and a speedy recovery!

Sandra~ you are doing awesome!!! Dontcha just love when you can actually see spots getting smaller?!

Falon~ :wave:

Jackie~ good luck with the "just eggs" I sure couldnt do it. For the last 3 days Ive been eating strictly ...eggs, once a day veggies, and meat (any kind) it took off 4lbs over the weekend. Im sure you will see the woosh fairy soon if you keep it up. :yes:

I think I worked out a little too hard yesterday. I ended up not sleeping well from all the sore muscles. I think I need to remember to take a motrin before bedtime. My gf did not want to go to the gym yesterday, and said if I hadnt called her, she was going to skip it. But I called, and told her it was just cardio and legs so it will be a fast workout. Well!!! when we got there and we started the blood flowing, she did a complete turn around!! :eek: So, the 50 min of cardio, leg workout...which was much more intense than normal, and the 35 min walk yesterday morning, really did me in. Everything is sore this morning. I think Im going to follow in Sandra's footsteps, and look into a pilates or core training type class at the gym. Ive got some nice strong legs, but the middle stuff is soggy and Im seriously feeling it today.

The plan today, get some practise drawing done, tidy up the joint, and then to the gym this afternoon.

Have a great day ladies!

tammy1214 04-25-2006 09:19 AM

tomorrow is weight day. I don't have scales at my house because I tend to obsess and can't stay offf of them.
I always panic and feel like the scales are going to say something negative. Oh well....
I am having a blue day...tired the weather is yuck and totally off topic but all the energy hikes are KILLING US!! We are really choking out here in West Texas where the summers are HOT and DRY!!

bnbsmommy1 04-25-2006 09:50 AM

Tenn: I am SO HAPPY for you!!

Robin: that is super that you have a gym buddy, sounds like y'all had quite the workout!!

ciarra: so sorry to hear about the poison ivy. YUCK!!

candy: I pray everything goes well for you and your family from here on out. How scary

Jackie: *hugs*

Sandra: you are doing awesome, girl!! Did you ever dream that you'd like exercising so much?!?

Falon: how are you liking the berries?? If I could afford them I'd have them for breakfast every day :) Good luck with the transition, it's exciting to add new things :)

lilly: I hope everything goes smoothly. It does seem super scary as a nurse going in because you know everything they are doing. You'll do great!!

tammy: I live in OK and hear ya on the bills!! And how about those gas prices!! We'll all be losing more weight this summer as we walk much more instead of relying on vehicles :) I'm thinking of getting a bike :D

The owners said they'd be out by this Saturday and that we could start moving in.
On the 1st, my phone and internet will be shut off here and I'm not sure when I'll get it back on at the new house. Since I'll be busy packing the rest of this week I just wanted to give y'all a heads up on what's going on and let you know that you guys are some of my best friends and I'm gonna miss y'all like crazy until I can get online again!!! *sniff sniff*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hopefully when I get back on, I'll have reached my hot mama goal. Good luck everyone!!!!

Lace

RobinW 04-25-2006 09:56 AM

wow Lace, everything is moving fast isnt it!!! Enjoy your move!! Im so happy for you!

Ciarra 04-25-2006 02:21 PM

Lacey:
The moving sounds like it is moving along so quickly. Congradulations and we will miss you. I know you'll reach that goal. Think of all the execise you'll be getting in with the moving.
Today we got a cool front and the air is pleasant so went outside for a short walk. trying not to get too hot and the posion ivy spread. I hate that I get it so easily. This morning my scale had dropped back down to 186.6 so at least I am back down to my low weight. I keep debating doing eggs but I haven't got to that point yet.
My son has a pretty nasty cold with our ever changing weather. I hate it when he is sick. I feel there is so little I can do to make him feel better. He isn't a complainer thankfully, I just feel badly for him.
And I hear ya about the electic bills and the raising gas prices. It is just crazy. We really try to get what we need while we are already out and not make needless trips.

Tennessee 04-25-2006 03:55 PM

Hi girls, looks like the Woosh Fairy is making the rounds, she's been real good to me, and I'm ready to send her on.

Lacey, congrats on getting the green light to move into the house, how exciting! I know it's a lot of work, but it'll be so great to have everything fresh and clean and new when you're done. For me, moving always included pizza, burgers, chips, soda, chocolate, and the occational Chinese takeout. Have you got a food plan for the weekend?

Tammy, I'm sure it'll be great news :)

Hi Robin *wave*

hockeyfan7 04-25-2006 05:30 PM

Lacey - have burgers and throw away the bun. Have pizza and peel off the toppings and toss the crust. Have Chinese and order something like crispy duck. Have KFC and toss the skin. You'll do fine and we'll miss you while you are gone. Moving is SUCH fun (can you see the sarcasm hanging in the air?)

I woke up to SNOW this morning -- I hate snow! Falon - what did you get? We only got a couple of inches and I didn't have any trouble driving in, but a lot of people did. I had to burn the fireplace last night -- it was cold. I went to bed in sweats, a sweatshirt, and heavy socks -- John said "you're going to bed in that?"

Maybe the mooch will decide our house is too cold and go somewhere else! I keep it down around 63 at night and he's in the basement.

M&Gmom 04-25-2006 06:03 PM

Susan - :lol: thats one way to get rid of your "mooch"

Lacey: :hug: we'll miss you. But I am soooooo excited for you. Update us when you can.

Sandra: YOU are doing so good. I love watching your ticker go down. I know what you mean about some parts looking smaller. Unfortunately for me it is my upper half....but I guess the lower part has to catch up sooner or later.

:wave: ing to everyone else. Keep on keepin on.

Nothing too much new in my world. So I was gonna do the egg fast for 2 days. Well, a word of advice if your gonna do that....have enough eggs in the house. I ran out of eggs yesterday half way thru my eating day. AND TOM arrived. SO I only did the egg fast for about 12 hours. But then I have been trying to cut down on the amount of food I'm eating. I'll try the eggs again after TOM leaves and I get about 2 dozen eggs or more in my house.

Talk to you all later.

Falon 04-25-2006 06:42 PM

Lacey: I enjoyed some frozen strawberries in my vanilla shake this morning, but it was so darn cold in my house.. it was hard to swallow! We already turned off the furnace, and we had a cold front move in. Enjoy moving into the new place, and I hope we see pics when all is said and done. :hug:

Susan: We got a dusting, but Andy said it was a little more in Denver, so.. yeah.. one of those funny things to wake up to. Tomorrows suposed to be 70. At least that's what those high paid fortune tellers say on CBS 4 News. *sigh*

Tammy: That's why I was happy to move away from Texas (Corpus Christi) I can't take the humidity. The only way i'd deal with it is if I moved to New England somewhere. Otherwise, i'll settle for Colorado. Happily! :p

All the wooshin' is making me jealous ya'll!! I want her to come visit when TOM leaves.. <grins>

Congrats to all the moving scales. Gotta get dinner on..

Dante'smama 04-26-2006 04:04 AM

It sure is amazing how quickly the weight flies off. Have a great day too!

This is my 5th day with induction, I had a set back on the 3rd day but lo and behold 5 lbs down this morning :carrot: !!

I think I'm loving Atkins.

RobinW 04-26-2006 08:57 AM

Good Morning :coffee:

Dante'smomma~ Dontcha just love it!?!?!!! Great job on the 5lbs!! :cb:

I wanted to get on the scale this morning.....very badly!! But I quickly drank some water, and got my coffee ready so I wouldnt be swayed to get on :lol3: the things we do eh?!? So Im good now til tomorrow morning! :dizzy:

Ive gotten back into the habit of getting supper ready for about 630....I find it really helps with the night munchie monster. By the time Im done, and the dishes are all done its after 7....time for relaxing tea by then.

Im so happy Im back in my old routine....Im feeling so much better, my head is in a good place. When Im eating sugar, Im like a junkie....I literally plan out where Im going to get it, how Im going to eat it without dh finding out, where am I going to stash the extra....Im in a good place now :yes:

Today will be my first "Ball w/Abs" class. I talked my gf into coming with me after we finish our workout. She was really scared about it...scared about falling off the ball :lol: But they have balls to do your workout on without the class. So she got on, and turned out she loved it!! :lol: This afternoon will be a full afternoon of workouts :faint:

Im off to get my morning work done.......have a great day ladies!

Tennessee 04-26-2006 09:07 AM

Robin, I'm so glad that things are back in order with you now. It seems like it's so hard to get back in step when you fall out sometimes. I know you'll be unstoppable now that you have your balance back :)

dante'sMama, isn't it just amazing? I couldn't believe that I had bacon and eggs for breakfast every day and lost weight! Enjoy these first two weeks when the losses are so huge :)

Snow??? Y'all are still getting cold, icky, nasty SNOW??? Ewwwwww! We're well into Spring here in the South. It's currently gloomy and raining, but the temp is ok.

Quote:

Sandra: YOU are doing so good. I love watching your ticker go down
Yeah, what Jackie said! it's very inspiring :)

Jackie, do you really feel like you need to do an egg fast? Are you stalled? Have you tried upping the water and stuff first?

I'm at work and gotta run. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Tenn

tammy1214 04-26-2006 09:13 AM

As I reported we weighed today...I lost a pound...whoopie. I think I am just going to do induction again in a week or two..right now is not a good time, lots of going and doing this week and heading into next week.
Actually we weighed earlier in the week this time and I haven't walked this week so 1lb is really reasonable...I just remember it being faster last time...

We (DH & I) have bought a scale for the house. That is why I haven't changed the ticker below...it of course is different than the one at work so I will have to do some adjustment.

PS DH is a meat and potatoes man...lots of starch for this man. HE ATE YOGURT!! with my son last night! He is loosing too and enjoys showing me his fat pants fall down all by themselves as soon as the belt is removed hahaha!

lady_adnerb 04-26-2006 09:37 AM

I'm so behind in the loop here it's not even funny! I don't think I could catch up right now even if I tried. I'll say "wave" to all the usuals and the new people here. DH goes back to work "full-time" (no more vacation) next week so I'll be back at getting things to normal then. Right now I'm trying to keep my head above water. I'm confused as I stepped on the scale and it didn't show a GAIN (despite my eating and no water). I feel major bloated though so not listening to the scale!! I figure it'll just do it's jump up when I actually think about believing it.
Keep up the great work everyone!!! :wave:

Candy In Alabama 04-26-2006 11:14 AM

Lillybelle... Didn't get to get on here yesterday to say good luck. My prayers are with you. I hope everything goes well today. Get back to us soon.

Lacey... Glad to hear you will be moving to your new house soon.. You will be missed :hug: Get back as soon as you can..Like us all, low carb is inbeded deep in our heads. You'll do great!!

Hey Tenn...The woosh fairy is wonderful isn't she!! :D .:bravo: on your loss..Were getting lots of rain here in Alabama too. Are you getting storms today too? We must not live to far apart.

Susan...SNOW...:eek:.. I bet you will be glad warmer weathers stays around.

Dante's moma...Congrats on the 5 lb loss. Keep up the good work..:cp:

Robin...I really hate that Munchie Monster too. I can fell it comeing for me too since i had to break induction..:(

Tammy..1 lb, That's still GREAT!! Congrats to you and your hubby...I also got new scales. Takes a while to get used to the change.."I don't know which one to believe"

Lady abnerb... Thats great..No Gain. You'll be back on track in no time..:smug:

Everything here is going as good as it can right now..My son matthew has got more tests to go through..EEG, MRI, MRA,and Ateriogram. All to be done next week. That way they can have all the details before surgery. They will have to cut a horseshoe size hole in his scull. They are going to try to wait till school is out to do the surgery. We will know more after all these other tests. We feel like we are on pins and needles around here.They said if he even thinks he's getting a headache, get him to the ER. If this thing starts leaking it could be stroke or even fatal. We are so scared. Sometimes i think surgery could'nt get here fast enough, but that scares me too. Thanks so much and...:hug:..for all the prayers. You all are so kind.
Candy

lwcarbmomma 04-26-2006 11:58 AM

Hi ladies!!!

I guess I'll join in on the chat here.

The only news I have to report is that I have lost 3.5 more pounds, for a total of 11.5 pounds down!!!!:carrot: :carrot:

Anywho...how is everyone?

Tiffany_Bracelet 04-26-2006 12:27 PM

Pretty new to the boards and would love to chat about low carb stuff. Is there a particular theme to this thread?

M&Gmom 04-26-2006 12:35 PM

:wave: to you all. Glad we are all doing good. I know the whoosh fairy is gonna visit us all.

:bravo: to us all.

I've decided against the egg fast until later. Too busy now. I'll just keep on keepin on. I think I will up my water and make sure I have at least 3 liters....and I'm gonna start walking as well as going to Curves.

Happy Wednesday to you all. :grouphug:

Tennessee 04-26-2006 01:14 PM

Tiffany, no particular theme, just day to day life stuff :) WELCOME to the board, I hope you'll like it here and find the inspiration and support as helpful and fun as I have.

LowcarbMama, didn't say HI before, glad to see ya :)

Jackie, I think walking is a GREAT idea. I think the woosh fairy's visit may have something to do with my starting to walk every day, but even if it doesn't, it makes me feel great. I wish you were closer, I have a great walking trail and would love to have you as a walking buddy :)

Tenn

hockeyfan7 04-26-2006 04:54 PM

Welcome to all the newcomers!

And for all those of you in the South, here in Colorado we have actually been known to have snow in June and once in a while in July. I've lived here for 5 May months now and it's snowed every May. But it's totally gone today and it's back up close to 70 degrees. It doesn't last. In Colorado, if you don't like the weather, wait 30 minutes.

I just found a new favorite snack -- I bought one of the sharp cheddar cheese balls that's rolled in almonds and I melted one oz of it and I'm eating it with a spoon -- warm melty, cheddar -- yum!

I've been cheating every day eating chocolate and it stops today. I haven't seen the scale move in a little over 3 weeks. I'm cheating with a diet Coke instead right now.

hockeyfan7 04-26-2006 05:00 PM

OK, so John just called me. The mooch tells him this morning that it's going to be May 17 before his boss is ready to go to Phoenix. John said sorry, May 7th you need to find another place to live as your two weeks are up. He started whining that he'd have to either go to a hotel or go ahead to Phoenix and live in his car.

Well, it's warm enough in Phoenix and the campgrounds are empty this time of year since the snowbirds will have gone home that he should be able to find a place to park his car!

I told John that I'll bet money he never leaves the state. In the past 3 years, he's talked about moving to South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah and Las Vegas and never does.

I'm sticking to my guns and he's out of there. And I'm telling my husband if he ever wants to get lucky again, he'd better clear out the house. That'll do it!

ilovemike4alwayz 04-26-2006 05:50 PM

Well my luck just got dumped upside down. Yesterday while I was in the gym, someone broke into my car in broad daylight and stole my purse which contained my whole life in it literally. So I have spent the day getting the window replaced and canceling everything, puting watches on my credit, and just contemplating murder to the little *******s that took my stuff. Not to mention I woke up this morning with the flu, but everything is starting to come back together and I am picking myself up and dusting myself off and gonna keep on trucking.

I did go off program a bit and I am eating campbells chicken noodle soup cause it is the only thing I can keep down, but as soon as I get to feeling better I will be back to my old self kicking booty at the gym.

Lacey: congratulations on moving and I hope you enjoy your new home.

Well I am going to crawl back in bed. Talk to you ladies later.

-Sandra

M&Gmom 04-26-2006 06:21 PM

Sandra - :hug: I'm so sorry that had to happen to you. It happened to me about 8 years ago. It was a terrible pain in the butt. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tenn: I'd take you up on the buddy walk. I hate having to walk alone.

Susan - Glad your DH told him he had to get out. You need your house back.

tickleyourfancies 04-27-2006 06:25 AM

Hi ladies! I'm not on the low carb right now..but will be on Monday. And, the hype of it is starting to set in. I'd start now if I had more low carb friendly foods in the house..lol. ughh. so...anyway...

RobinW 04-27-2006 08:23 AM

Good Morning :D

Welcome Mindy! :wave:

Sandra~ sounds like you had a terrible day :hug: Today should be better!

Having trouble starting the wood stove this morning :mad: Dh needs to get the ignition fixed!! Ive got soot all over my nightie!

Not much planned for today. Dh is off so we have the day together, which is good, cuz I've been missing him. We are one of those freaky couples who truly like spending time together all the time Even after a 16 hr car drive, we'll get home and snuggle up on the couch :lol:

Its to the gym today, and Im really excited about getting on the scale tomorrow. Whooda thunk it???! I can see/feel the difference everywhere. Especially my eyes this morning....they look about 2x as big :lol: All that fat around them was making them look smaller :lol3:

Have a great day ladies!