Eating Habbits

• I have noticed that I am having trouble eating sometimes. I am eating significantly less now. For example Yesterday I ate 4 sausage links for breakfast, A pack of lunch (small one) meat for lunch with some veggies and some peperoni for dinner (I nuked it and had "peperoni chips".)

I drink a lot of water and exercise as well.

Also, I think part of my problem is eggs. They are making me sick I had egg salad the other day and about got sick for the rest of the day (I refrigerated it so that wasnt the problem.)

I guess I am just wondering if anyone else is noticing this?
  • I can't do eggs in humid weather, they turn my stomach. Kind of a winter food for me. Maybe that's it.
    I think with ketosis we just aren't hungry. Just remember to eat about every 6 hours. and eat till satisfied not stuffed. Looks like you are doing that.
    I eat small servings of food throughtout the day. So I don't think it is unusual.
  • I can only do eggs a few times a week or I get sick to my stomach. I usually make up a LC shake for breakfast and that sticks with me until late afternoon. Then if I eat that wrecks my desire for any dinner. So I graze a little and don't eat anything heavy until dinner. Judy
  • I find that some days, I am simply not very hungry and have trouble getting in even 17 or 18 carbs. Other days, I am hungry all day, especially if I have exercised a lot. On these days, I get in 25 or 26 carbs. Not sure if this is OK or not. I'm still trying to lose more weight, but lbs. are slow coming off now. I think it could because I am getting very close to "normal" weight for me. My BMI is now at 25 and this is the first time I've been there in 13 yrs. About the eggs, I get tired of them sometimes, but have them at least 4 x a week. I'm not very creative at finding other things for breakfast.
  • Quote:
    I find that some days, I am simply not very hungry and have trouble getting in even 17 or 18 carbs. Other days, I am hungry all day, especially if I have exercised a lot. On these days, I get in 25 or 26 carbs. Not sure if this is OK or not.
    From my observations, the way that people who don't have a weight problem eat Congratulations on making 25!!!!

Other breakfast options...
    celery stuffed w/cream cheese
    protein shakes
    cottage cheese w/frozen blueberries
    LC yogurt
    Fried cheese
    Spinach or Broccoli Quiche
    An ounce of almonds & some strawberries
    Boca burgers
    Quesadilla w/a LC tortilla, leftover meat, cheese, whatever
    Lettuce leaf spread w/mayo, add sliced tomato & bacon, then roll the lettuce like a wrap.

HTH,
    Tenn
  • I had roast with cream cheese on a low-carb tortilla this morning. It was OK. Not bad. I do find that eating the eggs and meat for breakfast each morning keeps me fuller and helps me lose lbs. easier. I bought strawberries this week with whipping and plan to have some tomorrow morning.