3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Easter Dress Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/79154-easter-dress-challenge.html)

lady_adnerb 03-17-2006 10:47 AM

Easter Dress Challenge

On this one I think we can all pick our own "Easter Dress" finish date.

My Easter Dress WI date will be: April 14th
My WI weight will be: 149 (that'll be a goal of 4 pounds lost)

Britmum 03-17-2006 01:43 PM

Okay the 14th it is. I will loose 5lbs by that date. It will be a third of my wanted weight loss. I've never commited to an actual target before. Never in such a public place. I feel quite nervous. But, it maybe the kick in the caboose that I need to get it done.

Gina

M&Gmom 03-17-2006 01:49 PM

I think I will make my WI date the 15th of April. I want to lose 8 lbs by then. Surely I can do that; can't I?

:goodluck: to us all.

bnbsmommy1 03-17-2006 03:05 PM

April 16th
goal weigh: 164 :carrot: :carrot:

todays plan: taco salad for lunch and ribs for supper, I'm eating out this evening :)

Lacey

ilovemike4alwayz 03-17-2006 05:09 PM

Ok sure why not. You wont catch me dead in a dress but I will do it. OK I am making my goal April 16th and I am gonna lose atleast 10lbs.

SherryA 03-17-2006 10:05 PM

I'm aiming for the 14th and I want to weigh 232. That's 10 and a half pounds from today's weight. I already have the dress, but it will fit better with a few pounds off.

kornard 03-17-2006 11:34 PM

O.K I'm in, my WI date will be the 16th, my goal is 10lbs.

bnbsmommy1 03-18-2006 09:14 AM

Can we get this stickied where the old challenge is?? :)

today:
b: omlette
l: salad
s: shake

M&Gmom 03-18-2006 09:17 AM

B: eggs, sausage links, water
L: Salad from Culvers with Ranch...very good
S: a few nuts I took with me so I wouldn't be starving before dinner.
D: LC chicken tenderloins with bacon and cheese from Cracker Barrel with green beans and a salad. also VERY GOOD

Water: working on 3 liters...got in at least 2.5 liters
EX: cleaning this a.m. then decided to the kids and I would go shopping - we shopped till we dropped at home tonight at 9:30. We met my aunt for dinner at Cracker Barrel. What a fun day. AND I stayed on Plan all day. The kids and my aunt all had Dairy Queen, but NONE for me and it wasn't even tempting. :D

:wave:

M&Gmom 03-19-2006 10:49 AM

Morning challengers.

B: eggs, sausage links
L: cheeseburger or egg salad...I have both and can't decide which
D: Chicken thigh, lc coleslaw, maybe green beans.

Water: working on 3 liters
Supp: took them before breakfast
EX: just cleaning in the garage and a little around the house.

:cheers: here's to you all having a great LC day.

bnbsmommy1 03-19-2006 01:53 PM

b: skipped because I was in a hurry
l: fresh baked ham!
s: shake

RobinW 03-19-2006 04:09 PM

Alright, Im in. I've picked the 16th. I am not going to pick a number of lbs to loose....my goal is to stay op, exercise and continuosly loose.

Reinduction started today

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
Lunch~ lowcarb yogurt (not induction friendly, but all I had til I went grocery shopping)
Supper~ chicken & broccoli

BaileySG 03-19-2006 04:42 PM

Hope no one minds if I join. I am starting Atkins today, which gives me 4 weeks. I am going for 12 lbs. Good luck to all!

B - 2 eggs 2 sausage patties (2g)
L
D

Britmum 03-19-2006 07:03 PM

Hey everyone. I'm so pleased to see more people taking the challenge. I did well last night at the Italian. I had a small salad and a potabelo mushroon stuffed with crab and cheese. It was really good.
Today was
B-3 boiled eggs chopped with butter
L-lentil and chicken soup
S-nuts
D-chicken and 2 cups of salad
S-sf gelo and whipped cream

I did have a couple of headaches today. I also felt a little fuzzy. But, I'm not wanting to eat everything insight. That made me happy. New episode of Greys Anatomy. yipeeeeeee!!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Gina

RobinW 03-20-2006 09:41 AM

B~ spinach quiche
L~ cheeseburger soup
S~ chicken ceasar salad