Old 03-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #1  

Default Do you have...

a specific area of your body that you just are NEVER happy with???? For me it is my thighs....I have lost weight in the past and they just NEVER satisfy me. I'm working extra hard now to make sure the cottage cheese goes when I lose weight, but its really hard. I HOPE they look ok in JULY when I am in a swimsuit . I lose the best in my boobs and belly. Just curious if you all have "trouble" areas.
M&Gmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:16 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

my belly and my tree trunk legs They are inherited!! So unless I have plastic surgery, Im stuck with them.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #3  
Determined

S/C/G: 285/235/140

My stomach is definetly my problem area...I always lose well in my legs and everywhere else. It's frusterating, but I just recently got a Ab Lounge, so I'm hopeing that'll help =)
daydreamer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 139/139/125 or 9 stone goal

Height: 5'2

MY THIGHS!!! Infact when I was a teenager my nickname at home was Thunder Thighs. I was down to really comfortable size 4/6 a few years ago (Suzanne Sommers), and I still had problems with my shorts riding up between my legs!!! I know that I have mentioned that before, but boy does that annoy me. Breast feeding has not been kind either. Nothing that a implant can't fix. Not that I will!!!
Gina
Britmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:18 PM   #5  
Going to ONEderland

Stomach. It is never small enough. Even when I was at my lowest weight ever, I had a bit of a poochy tummy. Not terribly noticeable, but still it was there and not flat. My daughter on the other hand has the cutest little body. No problem areas. I have the feeling she may be unhappy not to have a bigger bust as she gets older, but what I wouldn't give to be built like her!
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:05 AM   #6  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

since I've had back surgery, any stomach exercises are a NO NO. I've got tons of leftover skin and it's apalling to me to the point that I am getting consults for abdominoplasty (which I'll probably have breast implants done at the same time to save $$). I keep thinking when my apron is out of the way that I'll then worry about my big tree legs but one thing at a time....
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:52 AM   #7  
itsforme

S/C/G: 189/174/140

Always, always, always has been my stomach! UGH! I sometimes think I was born with a 40 inch waistline (now, there's a visual! lol )

I'm hoping and praying sinse being diagnosed with Insulin Resistance ( lucky me, I find a disease that has abdominal obesity as it's main symptom! ) living on the Beach, and taking medicinal supplements, I will one day enjoy a somewhat "normal" waistline?

So very hard to fit into the "normal proportioned" clothing that they make for that fictional American woman.....
itsforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 07:26 AM   #8  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

I hate my arms and my legs. I always lose first in my tummy, but I hate my arms and my legs.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 08:40 AM   #9  
Baby Steps

I can find fault with my whole body. No one area "sticks out" more than the other so I could pick it all apart.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:44 PM   #10  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Definitely my tummy. My hips and legs are very thin now. Wearing a size 4 in pants. However, I now know that I have a large umbilical hernia about the size of a cantalope and this is what is causing part of my 35 inch waist. I am having surgery 4-26-06 and hope this problem area will look much better. I just thought it was fat that wouldn't come off. Haven't lost any on breasts, but sure could use a lift after breast-feeding 2 babies. The rest of my body, I am happy with. Not as firm as I was a teen, but that is to be expected.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:38 AM   #11  
low carbing in Oz

S/C/G: 85/73/65kg

It WAS definately my tummy. I have PCOS and IR and after my 3 kids my stomach took on a life of its own! I had a tummy tuck nearly a year ago and honestly its like a miracle was performed. Things arent perfect everywhere else but the worst has gone.
rach3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:33 AM   #12  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

Yes - from the neck down! No really the worst I have to say would be my belly, butt & thighs - that big area of mine right there that sorta melds all together.

Cafe Ole is offline   Reply With Quote