Old 10-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

Default I overcame a big obstacle this morning

I work in an office that we always have vendors bringing in bagels, donuts and the such. That was my one big fear is taht I would have the will power to say no, but guess what!?! Bagels and cream cheese appeared on teh conference table...and I haven't even thought about it twice!
aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:34 PM   #2  
The Resolute

WAY TO GO!!! What AWESOME WILLPOWER!
erincrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:34 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

That is a MAJOR achievement! Keep up the great work and I applaud you for your willpower!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:16 PM   #4  

AWESOME.

I feel your pain woman. My office has cakes, pies, doughnuts or bagels, not to mention catered-in FREE food from Italian and Mexican places constantly.

Today it was candy bars for all of us because of someone's b-day. I did not cave, but it used to be SO hard for me. It still is, but I've gotten more used to all the stuff around.

I'm really proud of you, and don't let your co-workers make you feel guilty about not eating like them. I get that a lot. They'll say, "You're thin; YOU can have some cake."

I usually reply, "Yeah, why do you think that is? Not eating a lot of cake is why I'm thin."

I have to work at it being in shape. I'm thin, but I count calories and work out almost two hours, seven days a week, so I won't allow them to make me feel silly for not eating that stuff. They just want to pull others down to make themselves feel better.

I do have junk food sometimes, but it's all about moderation, right?
Cherryh is offline   Reply With Quote