Old 08-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #16  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

The beach was great yesterday! All the kids had a blast, and even with 45spf, Im crispy!! So we wont be going back to the beach today. I need my skin to loose its lobster like hue before we all go back

Eating was off, not way off, but enough for the bread to upset my stomach. So Im right back at it today

Dd and I are heading to see "Great Big Sea" tonight at the town square. I havent ever been to one of these things, so it should be pretty interesting.

Have a great day!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:25 AM   #17  
Movin' and Losin'

Karen: It's good to see you back. Definitely post more often -- we miss you around here!

Well, yesterday was OP, just not the best day nutrition-wise. So, today it's OP but with lots of healthy options.

I have been looking for a job, so that kind of stresses me out. I am really looking for something different in the next month or two. Changes have happened at work that has everyone jumping ship. Plus, I've been here for four years with minimal raises, so I think I could definitely find something better. I had a dream last night that I got a job, along with a $15,000 raise! I can dream...

Hope you all have a great day!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:56 PM   #18  
Baby Steps

Robin: Don't ya just love when the sunscreen doesn't even help? I have 2 colors...Red & White

Jina: You've been doing so good. Keep up the great work and you'll be at goal in no time. Just noticed both of us have 20 pounds to go. Don't know about you but I'm looking forward to that scale going down again.

Wonder why it's so much harder this time to lose weight than it was the first time. Well, that'll teach me to screw up that badly!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:12 PM   #19  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

passing through, hit the laundry mat this morning, took myself to lunch and a book...DH has the kids today, a whole one to myself....
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:12 PM   #20  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Thanks Jina! I reall am going to try to get in here more often!

I am only about 2 pounds off my weight tracker so I am not changing it until monday when the official weigh in is.

My new gym opened in June and I get in there about 3 days a week right now. Summer is busy so I havent had much more time than that.. but I hope to make it up to 5 days in september! I am still running, eating mostly atkins although I have been eating a few more carbs than I should be at the moment. I am still struggling with yeast.. but it is SO MUCH better! My asthma is under control these days too!

Last week was Girl Scout day camp and I wore a pedometer all week. I wasled in excess of 11,000 steps every day! Friday was almost 14,000! so exercise isnt much of an issue!

Right now my goal is to lose about 14 more pounds by my reunion. Then after that I am looking forward to the Bon Jovi Tour that starts in November... Dont know when htey hit the west coast yet.. but I will be ready!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:17 AM   #21  
Baby Steps

Default Friday!!!!!

Yup Ladies...it's Friday. And it has rained all night (Thank God because we sure could use it around here!!!) and it's supposed to be cool today. Hopefully it quits raining, drys out a little long enough for my niece to get married this afternoon. Would hate her white dress to get dirty. Hmm..then again, did I mention the bride was going to be wearing a swimsuit underneath it (the wedding's held at a campground/bar type thing) in case she wants to go swimming? Anyway, I was asked to go and help (more like make sure the guys don't turn the decorations into a circus theme) decorate. And the girls were asked to serve cake later. Nothing like waiting til the last minute to ask people!!!! Oh well, didn't have anything else to do today. Oh....and our GS council sure is making me ticked off. But that's something I won't go into----I almost ate junk last night I was so ticked off. Getting close to quitting being a leader that's for sure!!!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:00 AM   #22  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies

Just a quick and a kiss

Hope you all are doing okay.

Hugs
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 11:33 AM   #23  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Just a quick hello...eating is off, but my head is ok. If that makes any sense, I'll be back to it today.

My sunburn hurts more today than it did yesterday. My bra straps are going to do me in!!!!

Have a good one
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote