Old 06-11-2005, 08:43 AM   #31  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Morning Leenie

I just made my coffee, put a squirt of caramel (sf,ff) in it, and its heavenly We havent really planned our weekend yet. We have to put up a sign we finished yesterday....other than that, no plans. We just might take a ride in the country......see that way we can have the a/c on!

Still op, and doing pretty good. I havent had any cravings or needs to eat hoho's! So life is good

Have a great Saturday
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 09:07 AM   #32  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Sounds like you've got a busy weekend planned. Hope the weather is great for you!!

Robin: Congrats on staying OP!! Keep up the great work and going for a drive to stay cool sounds like a perfect idea!!

Well, it stormed last night so couldn't leave the windows open so it is SO hot in this house! Dang, knew this day was coming but was hoping to have an AC before it did!! Haven't WI yet (today's the official day) and trying to decide if I want to. Did well walking last night but didn't walk as long as usual (for Relay For Life). Planning on staying home for supper (instead of eating at my parents) so I should be able to stay OP. Hoping this week to see a loss for change!!! This weekend would be a good time to sit down and figure out WHAT I'm doing wrong and switch things up a little. Otherwise nothing planned for the weekend. Avoiding storms!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 11:29 AM   #33  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning,
Stay cool. I have to say I love the AC just for the humidity at night.

been to town for kids haircuts and the local strawberry festaval. Bought a baby quilt for my niece who little man and I are going to meet while older boy is away at camp for 2 weeks.

We are headed to the pool for the afternoon and then older boy is going to a sleepover with some friends that are moving to SC. Sad for us, better for them.

laundry and pulling together camp stuff is what I have planed for indoor time for this weekend...
have a good one ladies.
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:03 AM   #34  
Baby Steps

L: hope you enjoyed the pool!!

Well, another hot day. We put an AC on layaway. Paid half down and we'll pay the other half later this week. It's supposed to cool off into the 70's this week. So the fans'll help. I bought another box fan yesterday so that helped draw cool air in last night. Stayed OP--but a little on the higher side. Still considering it a success!! Just waiting for the water to disappear so I can wear my rings again. Thinking I need to take my carb count down even further. I'll have to sit down and figure out what it actually is. Back to basics maybe is what I need for a couple weeks. Just not sure I can stick to strict induction anymore. Guess if that's what it takes I'll have to do it. I've only got 3 weeks before going on a GS camping trip and NOTHING is low carb there. BUT I'll get a lot of walking in. lol. Have a great day everyone!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:48 AM   #35  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning Brenda

We went yesterday and picked up another a/c too. Just a little one for the sign office. When all those machines are on, and you have high beam lighting going, its gets brutally hot in here. Wow, its like a dream in here now.

Its raining now.....hopefully that will cool things off a bit. Not much else happening around here...have a great sunday ladies.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:27 AM   #36  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning ladies!!

I have had the busiest weekend, Friday my son graduated from preschool and we had a party, and then yesterday I decided while I had the energy I was going to do spring cleaning!!! That took ALL day and some of the night. Sounds like you are all doing OK but hot, we have not even gotten into our spring weather yet here (very weird) it is still raining and in the 60's, it sucks I would like about 80 and no rain!!! that would be nice.

Happy Sunday
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote