3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Weekend Chat - May 7th and Mothers Day, 8th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/57559-weekend-chat-may-7th-mothers-day-8th.html)

Leenie 05-07-2005 07:28 AM

Weekend Chat - May 7th and Mothers Day, 8th

Good Morning,

Well ? Where is it ?

The rain we are supposed to get, its not that I want it to rain ;)

So whats everyone doing this glorious morning ?

RobinW 05-07-2005 09:25 AM

Morning Leenie :wave:

We are up and at it early today....coffee first :coffee: then we have an airbrush class. Something we are hoping to be able to add to our sign business. I love working on cars and trucks.....so maybe....just maybe I'll be good at this!!

Have a great day ladies.

dottiejon 05-07-2005 09:39 AM

hey gals!
no rain here either, Leenie-just cloudy and sort of chilly. Nice day to cook!

just popping in to say hi...

dottie

lady_adnerb 05-07-2005 10:13 AM

Leenie: Maybe you'll be lucky and it won't rain at ALL this weekend!!

Robin: That class sounds like fun! Hope you enjoy it!

Dottie: :wave: have fun cooking!!

Well, only lost 3 pounds but you know. That was in a WEEK. I think it would have been more if TOM hadn't arrived. It's MUCH nicer watching the scale go down (again) than creeping up. Just a reminder to me that I can't slack off all the time like I had been. Going to my parents house today. Got my flowers planted yesterday and the garden is tilled. So have to get some stuff to plant in them. 1 seed for our family....3 for the rabbits. :lol: Not sure what we're going to plant this year. But told the DD's that this year they can help weed the garden. I grew up hating to do that..so they can too :lol: Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

Leenie 05-07-2005 10:45 AM

Robin :wave: have a good day.

Brenda I'm gonna smack the snot out of you if you put the word ONLY infront of the # of lbs you lost :nono: ;)

Dottie, looks like the sun is popping its head out :cool: LOVE IT!!!!!!
but it makes it harder to want to stay in and clean lol.

:smug:

Sonnet 05-07-2005 01:35 PM

Hi everyone! :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leenie
...Well ? Where is it ? The rain we are supposed to get, its not that I want it to rain ;) ...

Hi Leenie, don't worry, it's on it's way. We have decided to keep it here a little longer in California, but we're almost done with it and will send it on it's merry way. :rain:

Brenda, Threee pounds is great! :clap:

Robin, have fun at your airbrush class. That sounds like fun. I've only airbrused on my computer and can do it for the longest time. :D

Hi Dottie! :wave:

I'm just doing housework today, but nothing major. I feel good today--Happy. Not that I'm not happy a lot of other times, but really happy. Could be the two pounds I've lost. I'll take that. :D Have a great day everyone!

RobinW 05-07-2005 08:47 PM

:lol3: smack the snot out of you!! :lol3: :lol: :rofl: too funny Leenie!

lady_adnerb 05-07-2005 11:53 PM

Ok....didn't do well today. But tomorrow is another day!!!! And no snot-beating for me!! I'll re-adjust the 'tude!! lol.
Hope everyone has a GREAT day tomorrow!!!

lady_adnerb 05-08-2005 08:44 AM

Happy Mothers Day Everyone~~~~ And Have A Special Day to those that aren't Mom's!!!!

Today is a brand new day. So it's changing the date of re-induction for me :lol: I seem to change a lot of things but never my weight :lol: NOO!!!! Leenie don't beat the snot out of me. I was just joking. You're right, I shouldn't have said "just" or "only"....those things should be taken out of my vocabulary. It's off to church for me and then to shopping!!! :cb: already got my Mother's Day Presents yesterday. WOOHOO! (helps to be there when they're buying things) :s:

Leenie 05-08-2005 09:45 AM

Brenda you know I love you :) (and I do too, your just to hard on yourself).

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!

RobinW 05-08-2005 10:16 AM

Happy Mothers Day

We are off to Dinosaur BBQ today in Rochester!! :T Then back home, so all the kids can play, and all the moms can sit on the porch watching them :) This year I received little flower plants from my stepgrandkids. It was pretty special...made me cry. Dd has been busy all week making my presents...I love them all :)

Have a great day ladies

lady_adnerb 05-08-2005 10:47 PM

Ok...so I've got to re-start induction tomorrow. Dang Mothers Day anyway :lol: But on the up side....I got a LOT of exercise in today. Planted my flowers, hung my bird feeders and raked.....so I've got ET miles. WOOHOO! lol.