Thursday 3/31

• It's back on track for me. The donuts don't even look good to me right now. Then again, nothing does. Once again I'm all stuffed up and tired. But I can't just lay around (too much) today. I've done that way too much and now the house is trashed again so I've got to get some cleaning done today. Even if it's just the dishes and vaccuuming and some laundry.
    So onward to being OP again. lol
  • Brenda: Hope you get to feeling better!

I went way off-track for about a week while my dad was here. It got ugly -- LOTS of Easter candy, ice cream, pizza, etc. And, like Sonnet mentioned in yesterday's thread, I cannot control myself with that stuff. It is all or nothing for me. So, instead of having one or two Peeps and being satisfied, I eat one or two packages... SCARY! My dad has been gone for about a week now, and I've been back to being fully OP for three days now.

I'm also getting back into the exercise routine. My dad and I were so busy while he was here that I just didn't make it to the gym. Luckily, we did lots of walking, but it's really nice to be back to a regular routine of working out.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well!

Take care,
    Jina
  • Hey Ladies!

Egads, Ive been so busy lately, and off for spring break that I havent gotten near a computer!.....Jina, I am like you- when I get around my Dad it's no holds barred....

Luckily DH and I have been doing an excercise program that is helping...

Brenda-gosh, does the housework NEVER end????....sometimes i think its a huge cosmic joke!

have a great day girls!
  • Hi Ladies,

Good to see you. Sorry I've been MIA, work has really been crazy. Hope you are all doing well.

HUGS
  • Im Back!
    Hey Ladies!! Hows it going? I use to be in this thread quit often about a year ago...but somehow..dropped off the planet earth and returned! Woohoo! back to low-carbing! =) Ill be posting on here again..hehe..have a nice week and remember..nothing taste as good as healthy feels=)

MORNING!!