Monday Chat - March 28th

• Good Morning,

What a wonderful weekend. I'm home today enjoying the last of my little mini weekend vacation.

How's everyone this rainy day?
  • Leenie: Enjoy your mini vacation!!

It's not raining here. It's BEAUTIFUL out! Sun is shining. It's supposed to get up to like 50 something. But bad news is I'm not feeling well. All stuffed up. So today I'm going to get a few dishes done, straighten up a little and then watch movies (My cousin borrowed me some) so I can get them back to her. We're supposed to be having our house appraised this week so the lady's going to have to just adjust to a messy house. I'm not really up to cleaning. Girls go back to school tomorrow so hopefully I feel better and can get more done. I've got to go to the store and get more kleenex. Poor nose is SOOO sore!!!
    But it's a BRAND NEW day...and back to LC for me. Silly me, bought candy, ate a little of it (would have ate more if I had felt better) and then put it in a bag for DH to take to work for the guys there to pigout on. That way it's not in the house
    Hope you all had a great Easter
  • Hi Brenda,

Glad you didn't eat to much. Allergy season is upon us so maybe thats why your not feeling well. If you see buds on the trees then look out. Everyone here is sneezing and stuffy.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Where is everyone lately?
  • Sorry I have been so preoccupied wallowing in my sorrow, lol. I have been so sad, and trying to be cheery around my child is exhausting. SO...I havent had much time to myself. BUT I hope that you are all doing well, I will ck in more often. I have just been praying alot, and trying to keep my head up.
  • Hi everyone. I'm a little late here...

Hi Leenie! I hope all is well with you.

Hi Brenda, That's so good you had controlled portions of candy and sent the rest on it's merry way. :clap: I feel treats on special occasions are alright.

Hi Julia, You sound like a wonderful mother and so caring with your child. I'll be praying for you.

I'm fine, I think. LOL

Talk to you all tomorrow.