3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Thursday Chat 3/10 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/54677-thursday-chat-3-10-a.html)

lady_adnerb 03-10-2005 08:09 AM

Thursday Chat 3/10

Well, the week is almost over. And my house is shaping up....but not spotless. I've asked myself...do I REALLY want it spotless or at least pretty decent looking. Showcase house or LIVED in? So decided lived in makes it a home :) DH told me that the overtime is coming to an end. They're putting on a 3rd shift. Which makes me nervous because w/out me having an income I don't know how we're going to do it. Told him if worse comes to worse I'm going to McDonalds. Did I mention before even THEY pay better than where I was at? How hard can it be to flip burgers? He's so sweet. He told me not to worry about it. That we'll be ok. I'm going to have to trust him on that one!!! Today it's kitchen cleaning (again). I think I'll also do a few loads of laundry from our bedroom. That way it'll be less I have to do tomorrow. lol. DH also wants me to go order him a hat. Special embroidery and stuff. Then I have to pick up the parts for my stove. YEAH!! To have a decent working stove again would be great! DH thought for sure I'd go out and buy a new one. Nope, not when fixing it MIGHT extend the life of this one....and is cheaper.

PRPrincessJ 03-10-2005 01:01 PM

Hola muchachas!

B~You are the cleaning queen!!! I still have my pile of laundry. Now I know why people pay to get their laundry done. Ha ha.

I am okay. It's almost Friday and pay day!! Woo hoo!!

Yesterday was boring...zzz...meetings all darn day long. The best part was lunch at this really nice expensive place. I had the best cilantro and cheese stuffed chicken breast and all this different zuchinni and squash. It was sooo pretty to look at and soooo yummy. MMM! Today we get to go to another lunch with one of our clients, this time somewhere I know...mmm Tony Romas...yummy. I have been eating so bad. Tomorrow I am hitting up the gym. I would go tonight but I have to write two papers for school or I will fail all my classes.

Well I am off to read some for my classes and act like a scholar, hope everyone is doing greeeeat.

marie. 03-10-2005 05:55 PM

Hey Girls-
looks kinda dead today...

Brenda- you go girl....cleaning machine!

Julia- Egads, I have to go back to school soon to get my masters arrgghhh!

Im glad yesterday is over....DH made it all better though- when I got home he had some oranges and a card and flowers to take out to the cemetery ( kelsey loved oranges). Then we took a walk through the garden of remberance ( all babies and little ones) it was so heartbreaking.....went home and he fixed me dinner and ran a bath- when I went into the bathroom, he had written a love letter on the mirror....

what a guy.

so, now a new day...onward and upward!

PRPrincessJ 03-10-2005 06:56 PM

Yaay Marie!! You are back. I am so glad that hubby was so kind and sweet and thoughtful. You are Blessed girlie. You really are. What is your degree in? Art right? You know you might want to check out University of Phoenix, they have a great online program, and alot of businesses will pay for them if you have tuition reimbursement.

It does seem rather zzzzzzzzzzzzz today.

My lunch at tony Roma's was so delicious. OMG. It was goood. You know they have a no carb bbq sauce now. Yep. I won't lie though. I didn't try it. I did the whole Carolina Honey's, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tomorrow ladies tomorrow.
Surprisingly though I weighed myself, and I have actually loss some weight, but I need to really stop eating like a big ole pig.

Well anyways girlies have a great evening!!