Old 03-09-2005, 08:09 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 3/9

Hmm...seems I'm the only one to show up regularly. Or is it that I'm the only one that's "regular"?? Sorry, had to do that. Well, today will be day 3 being OP. I can count it as a success because I've nothing good here to cheat on Today it's Dining Room and Bathroom cleaning day. BLECH!! Both are small rooms so it shouldn't take long. They aren't the worst rooms of the house. Our bedroom is. The kitchen takes a close 2nd (it's where all the papers get dumped). Of course, we're not talking the girls rooms--that's THEIR domaine and I don't touch it. Told them, "You want privacy, YOU clean it then." So I don't go in there w/out knocking....or if I have their clothes to put away. Ok. Time to finish breakfast, get oldest DD onto the bus then the start of my new routine: Dishes, clean the assigned rooms and TRY to get a basket of clothes folded from our room (Maybe by the end of this week those baskets will be out of there and our room'll look better. rofl). THEN I can relax and crochet
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 08:31 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning!!

Brenda~ happy cleaning (if there is such a thing)

Im off for about a week....visiting with my parents, dealing with the ex, but best of all spending great time with my dd. Lots of mom and daughter stuff planned.

See you all when I get back
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 10:34 AM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning ladies!!!

B- I wish I had the cleaning stamina you do, I m still just looking at it and pretending it is not there!! ahahahahaha

Robin: have fun with DD.

Well my eating has been up and down and up and down, I hurt my knee last weekend and am resting it now to make sure when I go back to the gym I don't hurt it again.....so I pretty much suck!!! ahahahahaha Just kidding! Well I am playing hooky today and like B I must get some cleaning done!!! Talk to you later.
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:39 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Robin: Have fun with DD

TG: Wouldn't it be fun to just switch houses to clean? Just imagine..it'd be easy to get rid of clutter in someone elses' house. lol. Have fun cleaning and sorry to hear you hurt yourself.

Speaking of hurting...my youngest DD fell down the stairs at school. I got a phone call first telling me not to worry and that she was ok. But that they just wanted to let me know. She took a chunk of skin off a finger and has a couple floor burns. But other than that I guess she's fine. No headache (didn't hit her head) and not sore (yet). But I had to go and run a clean pair of pants (there was blood on hers) to her so figured I'd maybe head off some aches by giving her some tylenol. So now I'm home and trying to figure out how to get back into the cleaning groove. I'm tired for some reason. So I told myself if I finished cleaning the bathroom I would allow myself to lay down for a couple hours.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:10 PM   #5  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey girls

Just a fly by today- it's a hard one for me...today is the anniversary of the day I lost my little girl-sometimes Im ok with it-some sadness and I move on...this year for some reason it's hitting me hard...lots of weepy times and disconnection....I know you all are wonderful and would offer thoughts and prayers and I appreciate that.....but what I really want is just to put her pic up and say:
This is Kelsey AnnMarie- she existed, and she changed lives, and she was ( and is) loved...thats all

Ya'll have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow.....
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:36 PM   #6  

I just saw your little girl and she is beautiful. I say 'is' instead of 'was' because she will always be beautiful. How proud you must be of her! I too am a mother of a child who left my embrace too soon and March is an anniversary month for me as well and I understand how important it is to remind people that they existed and are not forgotten. Although the first year is the worst.. a year of 'firsts' without them, the following years get easier, although not necessarily better. It's been 15 years this month (can't believe that much time has gone by) since Thomas died and I still have my bad days. Funny though how they seem to come out of nowhere, as I'm sure you well know. I hope this day will be kind to you and your memories, but most of all thank you for sharing Kelsey.

Liz
BizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:38 PM   #7  
"Just call me Princess":)

Goodmorning girls,

I will start out by saying that I just read all the post and Marie you had me bawling right now. Your daughter was (is) gorgeous. I will say a prayer for her and for you today (right now)-I am sure she is your guardian angel.

I started out the morning really bad, and all of that seems unimportant after seeing that beautiful girl, and reading Marie's heart wrenching post. So ummmmmmmmmmmmm....

Ok...it's Wednesday. My body aches. My regional manager is here from Phoenix to do reviews, I got a nice one-thank God. And a 3% raise (out of 5), so I am satisfied. I know someone who didn't even get a raise. So I am thankful for anything at all you know. She is taking us out to lunch, so that should be interesting. My eating has been horrendous with all the bday cake and junk from this weekend. I have to get OP like tomorrow. I was cracking up the other day because what is it that we think? Eat everything in reach and in site, and tomorrow I will start, lol. Oh well.

I started swatting Apple when he tries to bite. He looks all sad. BUT I can't have him biting my baby u know.

Things with "honey" are still about the same. I have told him to start looking for another place to live, and all of a sudden he is like "lets go to counseling" la la la la. I don't know if I want to do that. I think I have hit the end of the road. I just have alot of praying to do about all of this.

B~Girl you should see the pile of laundry in my bedroom. Eww. that' the worst, folding the laundry, hate it. Have you ever watched that show on lifetime, "how clean is your house" those homes are disgusting. But its fun to see someone else's house is a big stink bomb compared to mine.

TG-don't baby it, make sure you are moving around, or it will hurt worse.

Robin-Have a safe trip, and have lotsa fun!

Again Marie--try and have a nice day, filled with lots of memories, and shoot if all you do is cry-then shoot do that. Whatever makes you feel better. I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes, but know that I am sending you lotsa good happy vibes, and prayers (never can have enough of those).

Take care ladies,
J
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote