3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Monday Chat 3/7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/54492-monday-chat-3-7-a.html)

lady_adnerb 03-07-2005 09:24 AM

Monday Chat 3/7

I just realised something. I haven't weighed myself in I don't know HOW long. And you know what? I'm not worried about it. :o Now THAT is a shock. Maybe the scale thing was stressing me. Of course, can't say I was OP this whole weekend. But I'm not beating myself up over that either. I need to re-think my eating habits. Especially for the days I'm NOT OP. I've gone back to the "binging everything in sight because tomorrow is OP day". Stupid!! Anyway, I'm making myself a schedule of cleaning duties and such to follow every week. Maybe then the house'll actually get cleaned. :lol:
Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Theo'sgirl 03-07-2005 10:20 AM

B- I know how you feel I do that too, "Oh tomorrow is OP day best to eat everything bad in sight" I gotta quit that!!

I have been doing fairly well on my WOE but this week gotta step it up a notch!!! OMG I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning the front and back yards (HUGE we have a triple lot) doing yardwork and cleaned all the patio furniture and kids outdoor toys. Bought the boys one a huge trampoline from Walmart, they are itchin to have dad put it together.....so am I!!!! ahahahahaha

Have great day!!! :)

PRPrincessJ 03-07-2005 11:03 AM

Goodmorning ladies,

I been MIA pretty much last week, and the weekend. Let's see...Thursday I got off work early to go to the wake (BF's friend, Vic)...then Friday was Amber's bday, so I had the day scheduled off already but I ended up at the funeral in the morning, and then right after that I went to Amber's classroom, did a little party with cupcakes. Then Saturday was her bowling party. It was sooo fun. BUT I am soooo tired. I think it's because I am still not feeling any better, I did go to the dr's on Thursday but he said it was a virus and he could not prescribe anything, so I am sooo miserable with a sore throat pain in my ears etc....

Today honey has an interview with a company for IT, so send him good wishes.

Well gotta go.

BBL :)

RobinW 03-07-2005 12:22 PM

Good Afternoon

Brenda~I know what you mean!! Good luck with your cleaning lists. I have to set one day a week to clean the bathroom thoroughly. I hate doing it!! Wednesdays are the day, but because Im going up north again, I have to do it earlier :(

PRP~ good luck to your hubby :crossed:

TG~ a trampoline!! Can I come too?? How cool!

Alright, well Im doing ok. I have to deal with the ex at the end of the week. I usually stress out like crazy and eat wayyyyyyy too much because of it. I managed to eat a whole lot of what I shouldnt last week, but Im behaving today and I will continue to behave each day and every day! I let him get into my head, and he does the same sh*t in my head that he did when we were married. Sooooooooo I have to keep him out of there!! Not an easy feat :p My best defense is looking my absolute best. So I need to stay off the sugar, hair colour is in my hair as I type and Im reminding myself that Im strong...and he's an a$$ .....no matter what I eat or how much I eat, he will always be an a$$ Thanks for letting me vent :^:

Im heading back up to southern ontario this week, helping mom and dad get packed. They are moving to another apt. closer to better shopping :devil: Going skating with my daughter (march break starts this weekend) and generally having a nice time :) I have a 3d bunny pan, my dd and I are going to make 3, decorate and give to the grandkids and neighbour kids. Should be alot of fun for the 2 of us. Ive been doing some easter browsing. But I think I'll let my daughter decide if she wants presents, or another gift card for "build a bear" No-brainer in my opinion!! :lol: But you just never know with an 8 yr old!

Im off to have another cup of coffee, check my hair......and keep numbnuts out of my head :D

Have a great day everyone!

marie. 03-07-2005 03:13 PM

Hey all
Been so busy letely, doing testing at work and cleaning out the house....
Just wanted to do a fly by and say hey- and I'll be back like gangbusters tomorrow!

LoriAS 03-07-2005 05:52 PM

Well girls I"m sorry I've been MIA for weeks and weeks. I've been sleeping and stressing over our expected September arrival!!

I'll be off program for a while, although I'm trying not to mess up too badly!

How've ya'll been?