Pictures of Emma-Grace

• Hey Ladies. Here are two pictures of Emma-Grace. Both of these were taken when she was 1 day old in the hospital. I will have more to post soon!

Lisa

• Awwww! She is a treasure Lisa!
  • What an absolute sweetie!!!
  • She's beautiful!!! And PINK!! I love it, thankyou for sharing!
  • Oh what a sweetie!! thanks for taking the time to post those!! ADORABLE!! Enjoy!
  • ****CUTIE PUMPKIN PIE!!!!*** I love her little sweet face already. Are all of you settling in nicely??
  • How precious! Thanks for sharing.
  • What an adorable little girl you have, Lisa! Congrats! Thanks for posting the photos.
  • Awww how precious, thanks for sharing her pictures !!!

Enjoy her
  • Absolutely beautiful! Thanks Lisa...hope all is going well.
  • Aww Lisa, she is just absolutly BREATHTAKING! Congratulations Momma! Welcome to the wonderful world of unconditional love!
  • You know you're inner clock is ticking when you see a baby pic on a website and your uterus suddenly tries to leap out of your body and onto the computer moniter.

She's gorgeous! Thank you, Lisa.

Now I have a uterus to go catch
  • Thanks Ladies! You are all so sweet!

TG: We are all settling in pretty well. It's such an adjustment going from just me and DH to a family of 3. But it's been the best adjustment in the world for us. We are both crazy with happiness!

Star: LOL It's your turn girl! Nothing like motherhood. I never though I could feel this way. It's be best feeling in the world. I am already after DH for another one
  • I was the same way! Eric was about 4-6 weeks old when I started wanting another! Go get him girl, your REALLY fertile right now!