Guess Who's Here??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey Ladies!

Linda Emma-Grace has finally arrived! We decided to name her Linda instead of Lindy. I wanted her to have her grandma's name. We are calling her Emma-Grace. She was born on Friday Jan 14, 2005 at 2:28 pm. She weighed 8lbs 2oz and is 20 inches long! I was supposed to be at hospital at 6am to have my water broke on Friday morning. Well, we ended up going in at around 4am because my contractions were so bad. I knew I needed some pain medicine! After they started giving me pain medicine, everything went very well! It was truly not as bad as I thought it would be! Needless to say...I fell in love in the hospital. My new man is Dr Feelgood. That's what my dr calls the guy that gives you the epidural I only had to push for 18 mnutes, which my dr said was great because lots of first time moms push for over an hour! About an hour and a half after delivery I was up walking around and feeling great. I had totally forgot about the pain! We got home Sunday afternoon, and everything has been going smooth since then. All of us are getting used to being a family! Me and DH can't keep our hands off of Emma-Grace, so she's already a bit spoiled I will post some pics sometime Monday to show you all! I think she's a real cutie, but maybe i am just a little biased

Thanks for all of the well wishes. I read your posts from Friday and I got a good laugh out of it! You girls are the greatest!

BTW. I now weigh 9 lbs LESS than when I got pregnant!!!!!

Lisa

• Congratulations!!!!!
  • Congratulations! I'm so glad that labor and delivery went so easily for you. I hope that my next one is more like your experience than my first one. Welcome to Mommyhood--probably the most enjoyable job that you will ever be entrusted with. I know it has been for me. Best wishes. Savor every moment!
  • Lisa: Congratulations and sounds like all is well. Glad you got the pain meds (I never was able with EITHER of my kids. So lucky you!! lol) and delivery went well and baby Emma-Grace is healthy
    And I'm jealous of the fact that you weigh less now than before getting pregnant. THAT doesn't seem fair either Congratulations!!
  • Wow!! I got all teary reading your post!! Im so happy for you and your hubby!!

Congratulations!!!
  • Congratualtions, Lisa! That is so awesome. I'm glad things went well, and that Emma-Grace has arrived and is healthy. We're anxiously awaiting the photos. Congrats again!!
  • YEAH Emma Grace!!!!! I can't wait for the pictures!!!!

Lisa welcome to the club!!!

• Yeah everyone, sounds wonderful, have a wonderful time settling in as a family. Glad to hear things went so well so far.
  • Lisa: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're in for the most exilarating ride of your lifetime. Buckel in, and enjoy every breath, every minute!
  • WELCOME BABY EMMA GRACE !!!

I'm so glad everything went well and you are home. Enjoy your little one and I can not wait to see some pictures
  • Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. Welcome to the world, Emma-Grace!
  • Congratulations! I thought about you this weekend....didn't have a chance to get on-line though.........knew I would see you today!
  • WELCOME Emma-Grace! Congrats Lisa! What a beautiful name she has! Send us pictures soon!
  • Ok...it's Wednesday and still no pictures of Emma-Grace.
    *goes to a chair and tries to patiently wait*
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Such wonderful news. I loved having my little girl as my first baby.... Good Luck to all of you!
    I am so jelous that you are 9lbs less than pre-pregnancy weight.
    I am NOT!!!! I will post in a separate thread though....