2005 Exercise Boot Camp?

• Helloooooooooooooooooooo Ladies! I'm back....sorta Sooo much has been going on here. Hello and Welcome back to all the new familiar faces. I may not have been posting, but I'm always lurking.

Anywho, I can't start food induction yet. Things are suuuuuper tight around here and it's ramen noodles all the way . But that doesn't mean I can't exercise right?! Soooooooo how about an exercise boot camp!

Here are the rules. YOU MUST:

*Do some form of EXTRA movement EVERY day.
    (Example, parking at the end of the parking lot, dancing while you clean, using the stairs instead of the elevator).

*Put in at least 5 Equator Trek Miles PER WEEK.
    That means either 5 miles on a machine/exercise that keeps track of mileage, or 30 mins of cardio = 1 mile. Do whatever you want to get a mileage of 5 miles per week.

*No moaning, groaning or whining about why you can't do something extra each day!
    As we learn to move more by walking to the store, taking the stairs, parking at the far end, etc.. we learn how to make healthier choices in life all around.

*No moaning, groaning or whining about why you can't get in a MINIMUM of 5 miles per week!
    That averages out to a decent workout about 3 times a week. There is no reason why we can't make time to do it everyday, but there is REALLY no reason why we can't make time to do it a couple of times a week. If it means losing an hour of sleep to be healthy, thin, and happy when I look in the mirror, then count me in.

Remember, we are all here to support, encourage and motivate each other to get moving and live a healty and active lifestyle!
  • How about incorporating this into January's equator ? I'm in.

Good to see your back Randi !!!

• Oh heck, I was ready to join until I found you wanted 5 miles a week I'm not guaranteeing I'm gonna manage that. I'm HOPING to, but not guaranteeing. So I'll see how things go before joining. This was a great idea though!!!!
  • Aww c'mon Brenda, push yourself. You'll feel great when you accomplish it!
  • I am in on this.
    I have been having a difficult time making myself stay motivated and get in the exercise.
    Even my dog is geting fat so I think at least a daily walk is in order.
  • Woohoo Welcome aboard! I guess if it's going to be combined with the January equator trek then it will start Jan. 1st!