A new find!

• Sorry guys- Ive been in and out ( my heater again) that studio is all cement and COLD! anyway if anyone has mentioned this already, my bad but Im so jazzed....sweet and low has come out with a zero carb hard candy ( I was getting so tired of all the adkins chocolate stuff)- it is pretty cheap (1.59 a bag) and i bought butterscotch, fruit, coffee and soft fruit chews....and it only has 6 calories per piece if youre doing that....so i just ate a load ( well 5) of them....check in later, if Im folded double on the floor I'll drag myself to the computer and post about it.....
  • NO carbs? Wow!! How about the sugar alcohol count? I don't count them but the higher the count the more....um....gassy (explosive was my first choice ) I become so I watch THAT. lol
  • lol! Im with you sis...it wasnt too bad- I threw the bags away but I want to say 13 carbs and 13 sugar alcohol....so it equals out....and its wasnt too ...uh...explosive
  • Not explosive?? ROFL....thats no fun
  • lol. I ate ice cream (LC of course) last night. Dang it! Why didn't I remember the results???? Even DH said he's not eating it again. So looks like it's in the trash for that!!