Old 12-13-2004, 12:26 AM   #1  
Dawn aka Sims addict

Post Monday 12/13

Good morning ladies !! Hope everyone has a great OP day today & if you have to work have a great day at work !!

Brenda: Yes I am SUPER nervous !! I like this guy TONS & when one day goes by I dont hear from him my heart is heavy & I am so distracted. The days I do talk to him I am a mush goofball. You know how it is when you meet someone new, you click & you cant wait to be next to them, hearing them laugh, talk, sleep, etc ? Ahhh I cant sleep bc all I do is think of him. I took his pic with me to work & when the girls walk by, I say hey want some candy, open my drawer & say some EYE CANDY ??? My best friend Barb, just laughs. All day I open the drawer to sneak peek at him & think of his laughter & the way he talks. *giggles* I just hate the first stage but yet its so oooo fun isnt it ? But its all up to God & its up to Him what happens. Being OP is going well.

Alright I will be back later on in the day to see what everyone is up to !!
abnrmlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:14 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Dawn: It's been so long since I've had THAT thrill I can't remember how it goes I've been married for 16 years so the "new" has worn off. Hope all goes well with you & him

Well, yesterday I was OP and of course the headache was there. Today the headache is gone but the scale is up. GRRR. I keep saying this, but it's really pointless what I do to myself just for food that USED to taste good. Need to get that into my head!! The cats have proceeded to knock a few ornaments off the tree so haven't put them back on. Going to see how long that lasts Did I mention I didn't want a Christmas tree? Getting my hair cut today. About time cuz it "just won't do a thing". Need to get it nice for Christmas!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:59 AM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning ladies!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!! I spent a whole weekend at holiday parties and needless to say a feel like a bloated hefer today!! PLus I am on TOM and that doesnt help!! Just feelin' sorry for myself, this weekend is going to be much of the same and I just don't feel like doing the parties, urgh!! After about the 3rd one i am totally bored outta my mind and sick of food!!! hahahahaha Imagine me saying that! I love the holidays but not this part!! I really need to stay OP cause the real food makes my tummy hurt and then I am just more cranky!! hahahahaha I have 1 more thing to buy for Xmas, a bus pass for my nephew and then I am DONE!!!! Yipppeeeee. DH got a new car yesterday and he thinks he is hot Sh*T hahahahaha!!! He got a little VW Rabbit, he loves it and I love it cause it only cost 300$ hahahahaha OUr driveway looks like a VW dealership, to bad none of them are for sale!!

B- OOO I have not put up the treee yet, but our cats are waiting!!

Dawn- sounds like you are having a good day so far!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:19 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm home today because of my cold

I'll bbl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:23 AM   #5  

Good morning

Still feeling blue Don't know what my problem is....getting tired of it though. I have so much to do this week too....I need to get some energy.

Dawn: What did I miss? A new guy? Tell!

Brenda: I remember our cats when I was a kid climbing the tree. One cat Mandy...she was so cute. One day I looked at the tree and there she was peaking out from half way up! You will learn not to put any good ornaments at the bottom!

Theo'sgirl: I'm with you on the holiday parties......it gets to be too much. Congrats to DH on his new bug.

ok, need to get out of this funk.....feel like crap...not helping with my eating either!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:35 AM   #6  

Good Morning Everyone!

Dawn: Hope that all goes well with you and your new fellow. I still have that feeling at times with DH. Guess after 16 years, that's pretty good!

Brenda: I am sure that after the holidays have passed that you will get right back on track. The holidays can be so hard! We got our tree up also, and so far Rocky hasn't knocked anything off yet. Usually he gets too close to the tree while wagging his tail and knocks a few things off! I need to get my hair cut also. It's also at the stage where I can't do anything with it!

TG: Our yard looks like a VW used car lot also. My DH is into VW beetles. He loves them. He will buy one, fix it up, and then get another one. I keep telling him he needs to sale at least one of them! Oh well, that's his hobby, and it keeps him busy!

Leenie: Hope you feel better soon!

Jane: I hope that you get to feeling better soon. I feel blue a lot over the holidays, so I know how you feel. Hang in there! It will get better!

Well, nothing much here today. This is my last week of work until after the baby is born! We had a baby shower yesterday at my dad's church. I got SO much stuff! My dad showed up right before it was over. I was shocked! I didn't expect to see him there! I was getting ready to call DH to ask him to come help get everything home as it wouldn't all fit in my truck. Dad said...I'll take it home for you! So we had my truck full and his back seat and trunk full. Took 4 of us to unload everything! Now I just have to find room to put everything! Well, time to get some breakfast and get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 11:36 AM   #7  
Mouth of the South

Good morning ladies. I was sick all weekend, but managed to stay OP. I lost tons of water weight. I don't have time to post much right now. I hope everyone has a blessed day!
Catgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 12:17 PM   #8  
Future Size 6

Hello everyone!

Dawn - Isn't it wonderful, that first thrill? Hub and I have been married for four years, together for nearly seven, and can you believe it? We still feel that way! We don't go around calling each other Schmoopie and Baby-doll, so it's not like it's disgusting to other people but we do still feel it.

Jane - Hope you get over your blues soon. Do you think it might just be the weather? Winter gets me down.

Leenie - Feel better soon!!

Everyone else - Hello and I hope you're all having great days. I didn't have enough to say to address each of you separately, and didn't want to just take up space in the thread because of my social backwardness.

Crazy here today. Cleaning, doing laundry and packing for our trip down to see my Mom for Christmas, and trying to get presents wrapped and FINALLY get the cards done.

One bit of news is that the scale read 199 today! But I don't know if I want to change my signature graphic yet, because you know...that's just barely in "one-derland". But it's my TOM, so I'm probably still retaining a little water right now; I may go ahead and change it and just hope that the numbers continue to go down!
Talisman is offline   Reply With Quote