Old 11-05-2004, 08:32 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Friday Chat 11/5

Well, it's finally Friday. And you know, I went to bed early but danged if I didn't wake up at 2:00 and couldn't get back to sleep. Was I energised? Oh heck no. I'd like to see ANYONE at that hour be spunky. Am I energised now? Nope, not had any caffeine. I stepped on the scale and almost got bummed. HOW could it go UP? But dismissed it cuz I don't FEEL bloated and like a plumper hot dog so just said phooey on you and am going to go about my day It BETTER start going down though or it's going to get trashed I don't know what's going on, but I've got this stupid headache again plus my lips are dry. Usually it only does that if I eat something w/carbs---but I swear I didn't! Mysteries mysteries. Hope you all have a great day!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 08:49 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Another quick hello today
Brenda hang in there!

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend ?

BBL...
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 10:28 AM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

B- Hang in there we are going into the weekend and don't amke yourself bummed enough, to make you not be OP, remember you and me are gonna be OP together this weekend!!!

Hi Leenie!!!!

Went to the gym yesterday and it feels great, happy it is FRIDAY!!!! gotta go to work, but i will log back on later! Still OP too!!!

TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 12:33 PM   #4  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey Hotties!

Brenda- Im so proud of you girl! I think whats happening is that your body is saying...wait! It looks like Im gonna have to start giving up my fat again! oh no!.....ok, I'll save water then!....Im sure sometime next week you'll get the whoosh and be back down....

Leenie- S'up!

TG Still OP- coolio!

Well next couple weeks will be busy....DH's birthday is the 9th ( the big 40!) and next weekend is our big car run we put on each year...All Fieros, we start at our hotel in San Simeon and run up the 101 along the cliffs and up the coast to monterey. We go to a place called the branding iron for lunch and then a group picture then back down the coast to the hotel, dinner and a raffle.It's pretty fun but a hassle getting ready for it-This weekend I have to work on a big stained glass ( Fiero logo of course-lol) thats one of the prizes....heres to a great OP weekend for everyone!

I have a question for you ladies and I know there are a lot of variables here BUT....how many pounds would you say a person would have to lose to lose a clothing size?....When I started at ( a guesstimate) about 195, I was in a tight 14....probably should have been wearing a 16....so, i've lost 16 pounds since then and now my 14's are comfortably loose....but I still can't get my 12 levis on, up but not zipped...anybody have any thoughts on what constitutes a pounds vs size loss?

Last edited by marie.; 11-05-2004 at 02:17 PM.
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 01:53 PM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Marie: I would love to see you abby road pic with the kids, that sounds great!!

TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 09:47 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Hope you have a great weekend!!

TG: Oh yeah!! We're gonna make it through the weekend OP!! Yeah baby!!!

Marie: I can't answer your question about sizes and weight. I went from weighing 171 pounds and a tight 14 (should have been wearing 16 but refused to buy them). Now I'm wearing size 10's (some are a bit tight. Some are loser). My 10 Levi's fit, but some of them that I tried on at the store were too lose (should have tried the 8's on). All jeans fit different. Have you tried different brands of jeans?

It's almost 9:00 and I can't believe I'm still awake. Am I tired? Yes. Should I be in bed? Yes. I'll head to bed after I get done with this. Went grocery shopping and i can't believe how much I spent. And I didn't even GET that much! How depressing is that? I did get veggies for me to eat. Some stuff for supper (lettuce, lettuce, and did I mention I bought lettuce? ) and stuff for the girls' lunches. Decided I want to stay OP on weekends (I keep flipflopping how I want to do this WOE) and allow myself 2 "guilt-free days) a month. Not necessarily in a row. That way I can go out for my anniversary and eat and also have Thanksgiving stuff w/out guilt. If I don't lose weight so be it. I'd at least like it down to where I was a couple weeks ago Now next week or two I'll probably change how I want to do this WOE again. Can you tell I'm wishy-washy?
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote