3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   This STINKS!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/46290-stinks.html)

lady_adnerb 09-07-2004 08:45 AM

This STINKS!!!!

2 Attachment(s)
I was actually starting to feel good about my weight. And thought I actually looked good. THEN this weekend happened and I got my pictures taken. OH MY GOD IT'S TERRIBLE!!!!!!

lady_adnerb 09-07-2004 08:46 AM

By the way..I know part of the reason I look fat is because of this shirt. The "stomach bulges" are actually the shirt poofing out. But STILL!! EWWWWW

Leenie 09-07-2004 09:00 AM

Okay Lady !!

You are seeing something that I am not ! YOU ARE NOT FAT !! My gosh your face is so skinny, you've got thin legs and I'm not seeing the fat you are talking about in your stomach. Stop inspecting every nook and cranny b/c its gonna drive you mad, not to mention depressed. We are our own worst critics and the body image you have of yourself is very poor. Please, take it from some one elses eyes, you are not horrible, I would trade in a heart beat with you.

Hugs !!!!

Loozingme 09-07-2004 09:21 AM

Brenda, you have to remember, we are ALWAYS more critical of ourselves than other people are. You look absolutely lovely! I'm with Leenie on this..wanna trade bodies? :)

Jules

jane8760 09-07-2004 09:41 AM

Leenie I know how you feel. I HATE pictures of me. All I see is the rolls or the fat face etc. We are really our worst critics. Don't look at the pictures and say how bad you look.....remember an old picture and then you will say "I may not be there yet but I look better than before"

And I would give for skinny legs!

lady_adnerb 09-07-2004 02:48 PM

I've got to admit I do have a poor self image of myself. Looks like I just need to stay away from cameras :lol:

TeachFreak 09-12-2004 09:41 PM

Hi Brenda! I'm new here, but have been rambling around the site for a couple of days prior to joining up. You lift so many people up! You have done SO MUCH! Your hard work pays off! Some people don't take good pictures...I am one of them! I am NEVER happy with my pictures....I really need to do some work and show ya'll some befores and afters. I think my "current" picture shows lots of fat too...but I'm the ONLY one who thinks so....Funny how our view of ourselves is really not the truth...My aunt once told me this...."Somewhere between their view and ours is the truth"...but...having said that...What does one do? I'll tell ya...ya just keep on keepin on and take LOTS of pictures! Eventually we'll find one that shows us as we see ourselves! (SLIM, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL)
Hang in there!
Kristi
266/185/150

TeachFreak 09-12-2004 10:13 PM

Trying to add pictures

2 Attachment(s)
Which are bad too!

Kristi
266/185.150

lady_adnerb 09-13-2004 08:30 AM

Kristi-first let me say welcome to the board :) 2nd....you're pictures look GREAT!! 3rd...thanks for the pep talk. All I can do is keep trying until I'm happy with myself (which I was until I saw pictures. :lol: )

marie. 09-13-2004 02:35 PM

Are ya mental Brenda???Look at those slim legs! I would kill to look like that...and you kept your chest! thats the first on me to go....you look fab.....

lady_adnerb 09-13-2004 03:29 PM

Thanks Marie. But ya know...I'd gladly get RID of my chest!!! I'd like to be able to look down and see my toes w/out bending my butt out first!! :lol: