Starting Over

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I noticed alot of folks saying they are going to "start over" induction. I too am in awful need of starting it again.

Can we start together?

How about June 1st (or close to it). Lets go for it and make a Halloweenie Challenge or what ever.

I need to hold some one's hand
  • Oh, I'm in. I've really gotta kick my butt into gear!
  • Me! Me! Im in.....
  • Sounds good to me!
  • I wish I could. But I've gotta suck on cough drops and throat junk and I KNOW that's not on the induction list. But as soon as this sore throat goes away I'm with ya all!!!!
  • Okay so is June 1st Okay ?
    I need time to get pumped up (in an Arnold voice ) sad aren't I.
  • June 1st is ok with me. Sick or not I'm back on track (only cuz I see a falling down during Monday )
  • OOOOh OOOOOOH mee meee meee!!!
  • Well Im starting over on the 2nd, but I'll go with the 1st as my try-my-best-to-get-OP-early-day
  • me toooooo....
    Dont laugh, but i need to re-start induction again too...i know i just started but i realllllllllllllllllly messed up. If at first you fail, try try again...lol. Im totally in! I had to do more research on the program and discovered a lot more things that helps me out.......i started throwing up the other day and decided to not do it for a couple of days but i need to restart.....

-Courtney
    p.s. ill hold your hand...lol
  • Thanks Courtney, I really need helpppp! I'm glad you decided to give it another try.

Hugs

Okay shall I make this a sticky ?
  • June 1st is perfect...this gives me a bit of leeway this weekend with the boyz coming to town.
  • We can all hold hands. "We're off to see induction..the wonderful way of losing weight....because because because because....because of the wonderful things it does..."
    Sorry. Sticky this
  • Ok I'm in! I was going to start over on the 29th but a little time to play on the weekend is nice, June 1st it is!
  • So June 1st it is! So are we gonna post our daily totals or anything like that. I know for me it is helpful.